Chapter 10

~Jayden~

When the guards came to get me, I couldn't be more happy, but I was still pissed off.

The police caught me just as I was about to pull into the club, and I didn't fight 'em.

They placed my black ass in cuffs, and sent my ass on to jail. Luckily they put me on bail, and somebody paid the shit.

I called the first number I remembered off the top of my head when everything started to come back to me, and it was Maurice's, strangely.

He told me not to worry, even though he couldn't come and get me, 'cause he had warrants and shit for domestic assault.

I got my jewelry, my wallet, and my phone back from the front desk, and walked my ass out, seeing just exactly who bailed me out in the first place.

A black SUV sat on twenty-eight inch blades, with a nigga that had swag just like me, posted on the driver side door.

His wrists gleamed just like mine, and I could've sworn I was lookin' at my long lost brother.

"Sup, bro," I asked him, buckling my belt I got out of my bag of shit I got back.

He tightened his jaw, probably mad about the lie Tonya gave the both of us about him comin' on to her. When I got close enough, I told him some shit that only we knew about, so he would know he got his bro back.

"Niesha Randell," I told him.

"The first time we fixed up my card, we took it to Rosewood Park, before we changed the paint from black to baby blue. It took her a hour to decide she wanted to fuck you in the backseat. I parked close to the lake, where it was dark, just so you could so called test out my mirror tint. When you were done, she asked me if I wanted to hit, and you gave me permission. That bitch was the first we ever served. You lost your virginity thirty minutes before I lost mine." He looked at me like I was short, when we stood at the same damn six-four.

"Nigga, you hate Snapple, so when you get pissed at Jess, you call her Snapple Head Ass." Finally, he smiled at me, and pulled me into a manly hug.

"I never thought you'd get your memory back, bro," he laughed.

"I went too long without the shit," I told him, walkin' over to the passenger side door.

"First thing's first. I gotta get to Ayeonna so I can straighten some shit out, and wear her ass out for bein' with that-" I had to stop myself.

If it wasn't for dude, I wouldn't have gotten my memory back in the first place. I knew he was into her, and that's why he said he was gon' hate himself for doin' it, but I thank him...

even though I bet not catch his ass around her no more. Maybe for the wedding, but that's about it.

“Maurice called a family meeting,”he informed me, crankin' up the truck.

“We 'bout to smash this hoe. Yonna gon' be there, so just be cool, cuddy. Let her know the truth, no matter how bad it is. It's time for us all to clean out our closets.” He pulled away from the curb with a different look in his eyes as if he were about to lay out some heavy shit.