Pack Your Bags!

Summer, Gideon thought. To him it means a whole month of books, relaxation and of course his favorite show "Ghost Harassers". He was about to start reading when his mom barged in his room looking very excited. "Pack your bags!" She said. "What?" Gideon stared at his mother. "Hurry!" She said. "But where are we-" Before he even finished his question hid mom ran outside. Confused, Gideon did as his mom told him.

Without knowing it, his mom dragged him outside. "Where are we going?" He asked. But his mom was too busy mumbling to herself. "Mom." He called "Mom!" "Huh? What?" She turned to him. "Where are we going to exactly?" "Oh! You're going to Gravity Falls!" She said happily. "What?!" He said. "You need to get some fresh air and have a little adventure!" His mom said "You'll be staying at your great uncle Bud's place, a tourist attraction called the Mystery Shack." He was about to protest when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Gideon!" He turned to the source of the voice and saw his best friend, Pacifica Southeast. Despite his strange white hair and social awkwardness Gideon doesn't have many friends. "Pacifica? What are you doing here?" Gideon asked looking surprised. Pacifica flashed a blinding smile showing off her braces, "I'm going to Gravity Falls with you!" She grabbed Gideon's hand and ran to the bus stop "C'mon! We'll be late for the bus!" "Have fun! Listen to your uncle Bud okay!" Mrs. Pines shouted.

Gideon's P.O.V.

I can't BELIEVE what my mom did to me. My own mother! How could she sent me off to a small town I didn't even know existed with my grunkle that works in a tourist trap! Well at least Pacifica is here, I wouldn't have survived middle school without her. "Can you believe this Gideon?!" She said excitedly. "Well, if you mean being sent off to a weird town by your own mother without telling then yes." I said looking out the bus' window. "Psshhh, you're no fun." Pacifica said. Pacifica has a very um... Unique sense of style, she owns hundreds of sweaters that she knitted herself. Despite all the glitter in her blonde hair I have to admit she's really pretty. After a while I fell asleep.