Revenge

Pacifica's P.O.V.

"Hit me guys!" Melody, the shack's handy woman, held a pillow over her stomach. Gideon and I trudged towards her at full speed. "Argh!" When our bodies hit the pillow it felt like landing on a marshmallow! The three of us fell back and was giggling nonstop. "I'm so glad everything is back to normal." Gideon let out a sigh of relief. Just then the phone rang. "I'll get it." I said.

Normal P.O.V.

Pacifica walked to answer the phone. "Hello?" She said. On the other side of the phone was Toby Determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. "Toby determined here, Gravity Falls Gossiper, we want to interview you about your absolutely fabulous sweater collection!"  He said. Pacifica's eyes widened "Really??!!?! Oh, I thought you'd never ask! Where should we meet?" She said with excitement. "412 Gopher Road, got it?" Tobby said. "412 Gopher Road, got it!" Pacifica was now smiling like a maniac "Cool! See you there!"

Toby hung up on the phone. "There! I did your dirty work! Now it's time to pay me back!" He shouted. The person he was talking to dropped a box on Toby's office desk. He gasped "Deodorant?! Now I'll finally smell like a real person!" He hugged the deodorant "Bless you Ms. Gleeful!" The person got up and left.

Pacifica's P.O.V.

I hummed a tune as I walked to 412 Gopher Road. I can't belive it! Someone finally realizes my fashion sense is absolutely fabulous! I walked into the building. It was quiet, dark and sorta creepy. There was only one light on, and under that light was a swivel chair faced back. "Well well well, if it isn't the lil' sweetheart, Pacifica Southeast." The swivel chair turned to reveal Mabel petting a doll of Gideon, which was, uh.. Totally not weird. "Mabel? What're you doing here?" I asked "Look, if this is about Gideon, I already told you, he doesn't like you." "LIAR! He loved me! You came between us!" She said now Standing up. "You're just jealous! So you lied so he'd break up with me!" "I'm not lying! Gideon doe-" She interrupted me "SILENCE! No one comes between me and my Sugar cube!" She touched her amulet and the silverware around us started floating. "Let's play a game, shall we?" Her eyes were now glowing teal blue.

Gideon's P.O.V.

I sighed and sat on the stairs of the front porch of the Mystery Shack. "What's up kiddo?" Grunkle Bud sat next to me on the stairs. "It's just, there's this girl... She's nice and pretty but I just don't feel that way towards her." I confess "Since I was too chicken to break up with her, Pacifica did it for me..." "Well, I couldn't care less about that but I do know one thing." Grunkle Bud said sipping his pit cola "A woman deserves to know the truth and it's a man's job to tell her what's right." I stared at him in shock. "T-that's the smartest thing you've said all week..." Grunkle Bud shrugged and got up "You know what you gotta do know right?" He asked. I smiled and nodded "Thanks Grunkle Bud." "Yeah, yeah." He said irritatedly "Now shoo, The Duch- er, I mean- Cash Wheel will be on soon and I don't want to miss it."

As Grunkle Bud went inside I jumped on my bike, put on my helmet for safety, and rode off to the one place I never thought I would go to...

The Gleeful Mansion..

Dipper's P.O.V.

I put down the book I was reading. Something just seems... Off...

Just then the door bell rang. Sighing, I walked downstairs to answer it because Grunkle Stan is out for the day. "How can I- Pines?" I opened the door to find a nervous looking Gideon Pines "What do you want?" I asked in an irritated voice. "I uh..." He visibly gulped "Wanted to talk to Mabel." I scowled at him "Do you know how furious my sister was?" I say in a cold voice. "I-I thought she didn't mind.." Squeaked the Pines. "Well she most certainly is not." I said "She said she's in an interview right now." "Oh well tell her I- wait interview?" He asked. I nodded "At 412 Gopher Road, she said she wants to finish something." His face paled, then he rushed over to his bike and passed me a helmet. "Get on!" He said urgently. I eyed him suspiciously "What're you playing at?" "I'm not playing!" He said "Mabel tricked Pacifica into thinking she's in an interview when Mabel is going to finish her!" "I need you to get Pacifica out of there while I work things out with Mabel." He added. I sighed "All right.." After putting on the helmet and jumping on to the bicycle, we went off to 412 Gopher Road.

Let's just hope we're not too late...