Love Expert

Gideon's P.O.V.

"Hey Giddy!" Pacifica called out to me, "Look! I successfully bedazzled my face!" She tried to blink, which looked really painful. "Doesn't that hurt?" I ask her. "Heheh.. Heh..." She laughed nervously "I'm unappreciated in my time." Just then the doorbell rang. "Giddy can you get that? I need to get this junk off my face." Pacifica ran to the bathroom. "Sure. And don't call me Giddy." I walked to the door. I opened the door to see, Mabel Gleeful?! At the Mystery Shack?! "Hi!" She said cheerfully. "Um hi? What brings you here?" I asked clearly confused. "Well since you and your friend came to our show, I couldn't get that cute reaction of yours out of my head." She said slyly. I blushed but slightly confused "Uh... Thanks." Why is she here? "So, I was wondering maybe.." She continued "You and I could maybe hang out tomorrow." I turned beet red "Y-you mean like, a d-date?" I said. "Yeah! Just the two of us, tonight at the Aquatic Restaurant." She smiled. "WHAT? You mean that SUPER fancy restaurant made only for the richest people?!" I said clearly surprised. "Yup! So what do you say?" Mabel said. "Well, um I-" Before I could finish Mabel gazed into my eyes. "Please?~" Her teal blue eyes were hard to say no to. "I guess I could go just on-" "YAY!" Mabel jumped "Well I have to go now! See you later my little sugar cube~" She went into her car and left me speechless.

"SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!" A deafening scream came from behind me. I turned around and saw Pacifica. "P-Pacifica?! How long were you listening?!" I asked in disbelief. "Long enough to hear your adorable little convo!" Pacifica hugged me tight "Lil' Giddy got a date!!!" "Pacifica. I can't. BREATH." I said gasping for air. "Whoops! Sorry, I wouldn't want to kill you before your first date!" She let go of her hug and nudged me on the shoulder. "But, Pacifica I don't know anything about dating." I said. "Aw, chill out buddy!" She punched me playfully "She asked you right? So she probably likes you!" "Y- you really think so?" I asked. "I know it! Now c'mon! We've got to get you ready for your date tonight!" She led me upstairs. "I don't have anything fancy to wear!" I said. "Ahem. Luckily you've got your best bud Pacifica to help you out!" Pacifica pulled out a black tux, just my size "I brought it in case you actually got a date, well that didn't go to waste!" She made me put it on. "Wow.. It fits!" I said excitedly. "What can I say! I'm a love expert after all!" We both laughed at her little joke.

Mabel's P.O.V.

"Welcome back Mabel." Dipper greeted me as I walked into the living room. "Hello Dipping sauce." I smirked and he just ignored the nickname. "So how'd it go?" He asks me. "Well, I did it." I said casually "Not much of a surprise." "But is it alright?" Dipper said "To date a Pines." "Sure it is." I grinned "Besides, that Pines isn't so bad." "Whatever you say." Dipper is my cold hearted twin brother, well he seems cold hearted I'm pretty sure once he falls in love he'll be the sweetest cinnamon roll ever! There's one problem about him, the journal... He's always burried in this stupid book full of supernatural creatures of Gravity Falls. He says the Author disappeared without a trace. There are two other journals, he owns journal no. #2, the other two's locations are unknown. When he first found the journal there were two amulets in it. One he kept for himself and the other he gave to me. Since got the amulets we've been doing magic shows which earn us lots of money. He reads those journals everyday, in fact he's reading it right now. "Dippy why do you always read that?" I asked him "It's getting in the way of your social life, not to mention love life, I mean you have hundreds of fangirls falling for you but you don't like a single one of them." "Not interested. They're too clingy and too loud." He said unemotionally. "How about Candy? She's really into you." I asked hopefully. "Never in a million years.(Sorry Candip shippers)" he said. I was just about to give up, then it hit me. I grinned "What about Pacifica? She's cute, sweet, charming and she doesn't cling onto you like a flu." Dipper closed his journal "I will not be infatuated in someone like her." He stood up and walked out of the living room. Hmm.. I smirked, oh Dipper..