Out to Town

Pacifica's P.O.V.

"Pacifica, Gideon, I need your help." Mr. Pines handed me a stack of flyers and handed Gideon a bunch of signs, "Pacifica go to town and hand out flyers, Gideon hammer up these signs." Gideon groaned. "Kay! Back in a while!" I rushed out the door, the thougt of making new friends and meeting new people is EXCITING!!!

I walked all around town. I chatted with some of the townsfolk, this town has such um, interesting people! And they were all so friendly! This lady at the diner offered me some free pie, welp can't say no to that! I stayed at diner to finish my pie. I was eating when the diner door flew open everyone gasped. Three girls walked in, everyone was mesmerized by their appearance. One girl was very pretty and had brown hair and blue eyes, she wore clothes fit for a celebrity, she also had a headband with an amulet on it. Another girl had black hair and green eyes, was wearing a green school uniform and glasses. The other one had a quite large build, she had brown hair and eyes, she wore a purple cardigan over a yellow shirt. Their presence nearly blinded me.

"Mabel darling! How nice of you to drop by!" The diner lady was sweating nervously. The brunette sat next to me and ordered some pancakes along with her friends next to her. "Right away miss!" The lady rushed into the kitchen. I wonder what that was about. Anyway these girls look festive, we might even become besties! "Hi! I'm Pacifica Southeast! I'm from California and I'm staying here for the summer. Nice to meet you!" I smiled and held out my hand. "Oh? You're new here?" She stared at me then smiled sweetly "I'm Mabel Gleeful! These are my gals, Candy and Grenda." She shook my hand. I flashed a huge smile "I love your headband." I said. "Oh this old thing? Pffft, it's nothing compared to my other ones." Mabel smiled "You're cheerful, I like you." "Thanks! You're really pretty." I said. "Oh, by the way." She opened her purse and took out what seemed to be an invitation, "Here, why don't you come to my show at the Tent of Telepathy tonight? It'll be fun!" Mabel handed me the blue envelope. "Wow really? Thanks!" I smiled "Am I allowed to bring guests? I'm sure my friend would love to see you perform." "Sure why not? The more the merrier." Mabel smiled. "Thanks Mabel! I gotta go, see ya!" "Bye."

Mabel's P.O.V.

That Pacifica girl isn't bad. She's actually really nice! I like her, (NOT MABIFICA) she's friendly. And I bet Dipper would like her too!