The Journal

Gideon's P.O.V.

Ugh, why are we doing chores for this guy? I mean, aren't we supposed to be on vacation? Well if I wanna finish it quickly I'd better do it fast. I hammered up more signs onto some trees, without realizing I had gone deeper into the woods.

Stupid shack, stupid grunkle.. I mumbleD to myself. I hammered a sign to a tree but when I did it seemed like this tree wasn't actually a tree. I hit it once more before realizing it was a metal door. I opened it and inside were swithes. I flicked one and nothing happened for a moment until something opened up behind me. It was a trap door, and inside was.... A journal? I could understand if it was a brief case full of money or papers for something important but if a book was placed in there it must be a very important. Defeated by curiousity I took the book out. Judging by the amout of dust on it the journal must've been there for a long time. I blew away the dust which revealed a golden six fingered hand on the cover. I flipped through the pages and was excited to find what was inside! Zombies, gnomes, flying eye balls, everything there is to know about the strange creatures of Gravity Falls. I flipped through a page and read it in my mind; 'Unfortunately my suspicions have been confirmed, I'm being watched! I must hide this book before he finds it. Remember, in Gravity Falls there's no one you can trust. TRUST NO ONE!'

No one you can trust... I said to myself. "HELLO!!!" A loud and familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. "AAAHHH!!!" I quickly attempted to hide the journal in my vest. "Gideon!" I turned to see Pacifica holding a blue envelope. "You will not BELIEVE what just happened wh- wait what are you hiding?" She eyed me suspiciously. "I-it's n-nothing!" I laughed nervously. "You're seriously not gonna tell me?" She said. "Um, well... Let's go somewhere private." I said. We made our way back to the shack.

Normal P.O.V.

Back at the shack, Gideon explains the journal and the contents to Pacifica. "Wow.. Sounds like something from a movie!" Pacifica said excitedly. "I know right?! And the in the middle of it the author just vanished!" Being a supernatural and mystery fanatic, Gideon was SUPER excited. "Oh yeah. Guess what?! Today at the diner I met this really cool girl." Pacifica said "And she invited me to her show at the Tent of Telepathy! Her name was Mabel, Mabel Gleeful." "GLEEFUL?!" A sudden scream startled them. Grunkle Bud came rushing in the room, "Don't
EVER get near a Gleeful!" Bud gave them an angry look. "Um.. Why not?" Pacifica asked. "Those Gleefuls are nothing but trouble!" Bud had a sour look on his face "Impressing people with their looks and fancy shmancy magic!" "But Mabel was so nice to me." "Don't be fooled by their charm kid!" He then stomped out of the room. "So... Tent of Telepathy tonight?" Pacifica said. "Sure." Said Gideon.