Chapter one~

(The pic above is heaven.)

Heavens pov:
The first day of school....great. I hate this place but I only have one more year till I can leave and live my own life. As I walked into the school I see them...the popular girls. They torment me and they love to pick on me. I just walked inside of the high school and went to class but before I got through the door the queen of the populars...Maddie stopped me and pushed me to the wall" so... You decided to show up. Little goth girl. You belong in an alley!" She laughs in my face and walks away with her posse not far behind. I just sigh and go to my first class, science, I love science! "Hey heaven I found out about a really cool story!" My one and only friend Synthia screamed at me. She's kinda short only being about 5'2 with long golden blonde hair and mismatched eyes. She has an elf ear and a normal rounded ear. But she is obsessed with creepy stories and her favorite by far is the purple balloon about some girl almost getting killed by a jester called candypop or something like that. "What story did you read this time?" I asked her" it's called Jason the toy maker. It's about this boy and his best friend and the boy had this toy rabbit that scared him but he couldn't get rid of it so his friend came over and that night she was turned into a wax doll by a guy called Jason!" She told me. I looked down on the girl" he sounds kinda cool. Any fan art?" She nodded and pulled out her phone and shows me a picture of a guy around my age. He has long mahogany red hair with golden eyes. Similar to the golden one synthia has but the eyes change color depending on mood for Jason. But Synthias eyes are golden and green. Just like Jason's. She put her phone away " wanna cosplay as him and I will cosplay as candypop and we go to comic con!"she yelled" sure why not.."

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪hello my little killers. Like comment and vote please. This is my first story so if I did something wrong please feel free to criticize. Also I need ideas so if you want give me a few and I will write them into the story!