9~

((I am adding my oc to this. Her name is nurse stitches. She won't be a huge part of this but she is important to this so stick with me!!  If you want her bio then message me!!!))

The moment the door shut was the moment both girls sprang into action to try to open the door. They didn't have any tools on them to pick the lock but there was a vent with an opening big enough to crawl through

Heavens pov:
I spotted the vent and gently slap Synthia on the arm" if I lift you up. Do you think you could crawl through, unlock the door, and get us out of here?  You know the most about these people and you also are quick with actions. You think you can do it?" Synthia nodded" of course I can. But what if the vent is just that? A dead end on the other side of the grate. The people here are smart. The only way to outsmart them is to think like them...have you seen the inside of a killers head? It's a scary place" i crack a small smile" you have a point....why do you think Jason wanted me?" Synthia shrugs while glancing at the door" no telling. Maybe he thinks you'll fall for him. Or maybe he plans on turning you into a doll" I shiver slightly" I rather not think about that... is there anyone else that could possibly help us?" Synthia paused for a moment" I remember a short story about this nurse or something. She has a soft spot for kids. But heaven forbid you offend her in anyway. I've seen fanart and stuff....she's cool I guess, her backstory is kinda sad"

Synthia's pov:
Heaven seemed to perk up at the mention of the nurse" how do we get her?!" She almost yelled. I sigh and shrug" she might be dismembered because we are here. She is a stitches together corpse after all" heaven freezes" like Frankenstein?" I nod" yeah. Her name is nurse stitches. In her story she uses a handsaw or scalpel to dismember her victims to replace her limbs. I'm not sure if she can help..." I look toward the door again, slightly expecting it to open and a monster from the other side to walk in and end us. I could hear a voice arguing in the distance from the door. It sounded female and she sounded pissed. Not long after the arguing I heard the clicking of heels and the rattle of the doorknob as whoever was on the other side tried to get in. Both heaven and I froze in fear as the click of the lock was heard and the door opened slowly. Suddenly the voice of a woman was heard. It was oddly calming" are you two alright? Did he hurt you?" The source of the voice finally pushed the door open completely and in the doorway stood the nurse I was talking about, behind her stood the one and only eyeless jack" stitch. Let's go before we get in trouble and your scattered around the mansion..." the woman, known as nurse stitches, backhanded him" oh shut it eyeless. I'd just put myself together again. Now. Get lost, I need to see what Jason did to these two"

((UPDATE!!! HOPE THIS IS GOOD. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. the picture above is drawn by me and the character I'm using has their own story I'm working on!!))