6~

Heavens pov-

I blacked out after the voice went through my skull. I hoped Synthia was alright. I kept thinking that I had died or was in the process of dieing. I didn't like the inky blackness around me. I could hear voices. They were quiet but definitely there." Come with us" " wake up" " worthless" they whispered to me. The voices grew louder and I clutched my head. That's when light flooded my vision. I was temporarily blinded by the white light. But faces came into focus" she's awake!" " bout time" two distinct voices said. Both male. The face above me was a teen around my age. He had black hair and lightening blue eyes. A mask hung around his neck. I looked over and noticed another male. He had a dark blue mask covering his face and a black hoodie with the hood up. He seemed irritated" I don't see why slender wants them alive. I could have eaten them". I sat up and looked at the male" what do you mean by ' eaten them'?" I asked. The male scoffs and walks out of the room" come on Helen. We have work to do". The ravenette nods and follows the other male out of the room, leaving me alone in an unfamiliar home. I heard a groan and looked over to see Synthia. I instantly jumped up" Synthia. Are you ok?" She nods and rubs her head" yeah. Where are we?" I shrug" I don't know" I answer honestly. I help Synthia up and look around the room. Synthia gasps and grabs me by the shoulders" I know where we are. We need to leave!" She then ran to the nearest window and tried to open it" where are we?" I asked her. She looks back to me with her eyes wide in fear" slender mansion..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY MY LITTLE KILLERS! I'm back at it with the cliffhangers! Sorry for the slow updates but I have really bad writers block. Message me ideas on my kik: belladrownedtoday or my Instagram: batmanbeyondghoul I need ideas folks!! Btw. Both my kik and Instagram accounts are rp accounts so if you want to rp just message me!!