4~

Oh my god! I'm so sorry!! I forgot I had this story and just left wattpad! I'm back and alive and I have a new part for y'all!!
------------------------------------------------

Hours of running finally led to us being lost in the woods near the outskirts of town. It's starting to get dark and we are both getting eaten by mosquitos. Synthia is whining about being tired and I'm just pushing through the underbrush" stay quiet. If she followed us we will be dead" she then shuts up. We walked for a few more minutes till we heard footsteps. Not like a girls footsteps but heavy and slow. I looked over to Synthia and she pulls out a knife I didn't even know she had. So I look forward again and spot a shadowy figure up ahead. They stood about six feet tall and all I could see was the hatchets hanging at their side. That was when me and Synthia took off in the other direction with the person following us. A hatchet flys by my face and embeds itself into a tree. Synthia throws her knife like a professional knife thrower and it his the guy in the shoulder. Either is didn't hurt him or he didn't care but he was pulling his other hatchet from his belt, ready to throw it at us.~~~
------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I left y'all a cliffhanger cause I'm evil and it's really early in the morning.

If you want an oc just leave a bio in the comments and I'll add them. Uhh. Send in ideas cause I have writers block!  Thank you

See ya later my little killers!!