chapter 4 : father meet runt

The trees go by row by row as the sky darkness and the sun started to set soft music lingers in the air along with the smell of men Cologne sitting in the front seen of a black BMW I think.

I think of my pethedic life I have and I think of what would happen if I left it, would my so called pack care ? Wouldn't they regret hurting me? Would my brother and sister feel bad for what they did to me?

I also think about Isaac, he is my mate , I just met him and I love him already cliché I know but he's my mate isn't that how it works?

I'm sure he feels the same because he keeps glancing at me every once in a while showing that he cares for me

But why?

I'm nothing but a runt no one will ever love me the why parents and siblings are supposed to not even a mate.

The car comes to a stop and Isaac gets out along with John then comes to my side of the car and helps me out whail John gets my bags. The smell of fresh rain spread threw the air and I liked it.
Isaac put his hand on the small of my back and led me to the front door of a big house to say I was nervous was the understatement of the year.
The door opened and a kind looking lady stood in front of it. " Isaac you're home early?"

" Yeah. our trip was cut short but by a very good reason" he said and winked at me witch made me blush.
" I'm going to guess It has something to do with this lovely lady right here doesn't it?"

"You guessed it"

"Hi sweetie I'm Nathalie, Isaacs mother"

"Nice to meet you" I whisper

" you too , well don't just stand there and let the bugs in come inside we where just going to finish some of peppers desert" his mother said

"Peppers desert mom she's like 6 months pregnant she shouldn't be doing anything"

" Isaac calm down she can handle her self she is my daughter you know"

Her daughter? That means he has a brother I wonder what she's like
He led me inside and when we entered the kitchen the chatting stopped. Untill Isaac said something
"Guys this is my mate Annabelle"
There was a bunch of hellos and nice to meet yous I just nodded I don't like meeting new people or packs.

After desert Isaac led me upstairs to a room witch looked like it belonged to a boy so I'm going to guess It was his room.

"Do you like it?" He asked

I nod.
This is going to be a big change for me

~~~~~~~

(Kinda edited) (4/14/2018)