chapter 14

Isaac at the top^^^ Cody Christian  )

Annabelle pov ~

I must have fallen asleep because when I work up I was not on the couch.

"Dad can we stop talking about this ,she is my mate and she is going to be Luna of this pack so you can suck it up or consider yourself a rouge" Issac yelled.
I sit up in the bed and look to where Issac is supposed to be . I guess he is outside talking well yelling I sighed mabey I am making a mistake with Isaac too, I mean his dad doesn't like me and Issac is always at alpha meetings or on patrol so he must not like me even though I am his mate the only person who I think likes me is nick.

He has been the only nice person here besides John and Issac and I am starting to feel alone like in my old pack.
Soon Issac came back into the room with a mad look on his face and sat on the bed.

" my dad became a rouge"

I'm shocked well not really In away I am happy he is not gone I don't have to keep hearing him call me weak when ever we see one another does that make me a terrible mate?
Issac hugs me and does what I have never see an alpha do once and only because someone ate all the ice cream he cryed no not cryed sobed.
" I'm sorry anna he -he just doesn't like you and I don't know why ! You're pretty,  funny , smart ,strong in no other words are yoy weak like he says you are , you are my mate and he is supposed to accept you just like I do" he sobed

" its okay Issac all I care is that you accept me"
" I love you" he said clearing the salty tears
" I love you too " 

A/N

Sorry It's short but I'm tired now lol happy new year and I will update tomorrow I have so much planned for this story.

( lol, clearly I didn't have much planned considering it's so short, oh well. Again, this is kinda edited)
(4/15/2018)