chapter 21 : egilogue

( This is the last chapter but there will be a sequel. )

9 years later

Issac and I are now married and have had 2 more children max and mason. Max is now 1 and a half and mason is 3. the triplets are now 12 years old and really smart for their age. Luca has left the pack to join another one and he made Issac alpha making me the Luna.
After Issac came back and we got back together I have contacted my siblings and in fact I am a aunt. I only see Clarissa because I don't talk to Chad after what he did but I don't see Clarissa often but when we have get-togethers like the kids birthdays then she comes with her mate kids.
As for my old pack thy are all rouges or dead apparently the pack got atacked from what Clarissa told me.
Right now I am sitting bye the fire with my family and talking about random things. I am so happy to have my family if I did end up doing what I had planed to to when my pack whent on vacation then I would never have gotten my family. They mean the world to me.
It crossed my mind that when the kids are older that they would want to know who there father is Ajax is already asking questions and I'm afraid if I tell them ... I don't know why will happen but I am going to tell them when they are older and will under stand.
I hope all my kids never go threw what I have gone threw I hop that this pack I'd a safe place for them and I hope that their mate loves then till the end of time just like I love mine.

~~~~~~

(Kinda edited) (4/15/2018)
( thank you for you support, for all my stories. Please follow my other accounts, werewolf_fangirl24 and wolfy33_44 thank you!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a short ending but I want to start in the second one but I hope people still read even though it's only 21 chapter long but if you don't like it go read my other books witch are longer and if you still don't like it then go read something else :) thank you for all the reads and votes I hope there will be more comments.