chapter 8 : the dream that you dare to dream

A/N : I know I know a/N at the beginning or the chapter but this is important well kinda ..... I wasn't going to post a chapter but then this story got a couple votes so I was happy ! And thought I should give a chapter and I would like to wish all my readers a marry Christmas,  Hanukkah  what ever it is you celebrate any way on with the chapter.

Annabelle pov ~ 

When we kissed I felt sparks,  I mean I felt sparks when we touched but when we Kissed I felt like there was fireworks going off inside me and I liked it.

Once we parted for air Isaac smiled and said " come on anna let's go to bed"
" anna?"
"Yeah its a nickname do you like it?" He asked nervously

"Yes I like it" I finally said
" good"
He then led me out of the room and to another room the if I remember correctly is his room.
He pulled off his shirt then got under the covers and patted a spot beside him , I hesitated but then got in he's my mate I'm going to share a bed with him weather I like it or not.
" good night anna"
" Good night" I said and let the dark  consum the light.
The trees were blowing in the wind the sky was dark and gloomy  there where no animals running around well one animal was, a wolf.
The wolf was on top of someone and it was the only person the ever cared for me   isaac.
The black wold stabbed his sharp canines  into Isaacs neck causing me to scream.
Isaac was dead and Chad killed him.
I awake shaking and panting and covered in sweat. 
"Anna ! What's wrong?" He asked
I couldn't answer, I was still shaking and panting I think I'm having a panic attack.

Tears started to cover my cheak I could hear voices but vary faint and I started to shake more.
After a while my shaking stopped and I could hear better I still was crying.
"Anna , anna tell me what wrong" Issac said clearly worried that something bad was happening No one has ever done that for me .... cared.
" h-he k - killed y-you" I studder out

"Who killed me anna?"

"Chad"

~~~~~~
( as I look through the chapters, and do my best to edit them, I can't help but think... how cringeworthy! And also, the chapters are so short !)
(Kinda edited) (4/14/2018)

Marry Christmas you filthy animals. ..... and a happy new year