chapter 16 date (2)

Who's ready for school tomorrow? ? Hah not me

Annabelle pov ~

What the heck? Why are my brother and sister here? 
Issac slung his arm around my shoulder and walked to the table
" hey guys"

" hey" the said
I looked between my brother and sister how could they be here ? Why are they here
I don't want them to be. I know I forgave Chad, but I feel like I am making a mistake by forgiving him. What if he hurts me Agian?
As for my sister I don't even want to forgive her
Flash back
" hey sluť  I Hurd you slept with Josh, is he good in bed?" She asked  she said and slapped m

" I didn't "
" sure okay might want to tell Chad befor all you get is a slap" she laughed then went to her friends that where watching.

End of flash back
I don't know what to do.
We sit down and ordered our food and Chad started to talk.
" look Annabelle I know I already said this but I just wanted to say that I'm so so sorry about what I put you through me and Clarissa both"
Why can't she say it for her self? 
" I. .. it's okay it's in the past" I say
Chad signed "thank you"
Our food came minutes later and we began to eat our dinner in silence untill I say something
" I'll be right back"
"Where are you going?" Issac asked

"Just out side to get some fresh air"

" I'll come with you"
"I kinda just want to be alone right now I'll be back in a minute"
He looked at me for a bit then nodded and I walked out side.
I have so many emotions right now like anger sadness happens all making me vary confused if I am making the right choic.  As I paste back and forth going threw the pros and cons on forgiving my siblings a voice says something behind me but I don't get a chance to hear or see who said what my world turns black.

*******_****************

The area is damp cold and small like a cell. A single light bulb hangs from the ceiling making a squeaking sound and the drip drop of water fills the emphasis that is the cell.  Where the hell am I?
A not oiled door opens and slams shut as the sound of boots hitting the ground echo around me a man who I'm afraid looks familiar.
Nick
"Hello there princess it quite good to see you again how are you doing?" A ghost smile appears on his face
"Not going to talk are we well honey I'm going to make you scream for mercy when I'm done with you.

Nick ruffly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bed room  and pushed me onto the bed. 
I started to shack when the sound off a belt buckle filled my ears , then I felt the bed dip and kisses on my up my face then going down to places where only mates should be.
That night to say the least was the night I was no longer clean.

That morning my body was sore I was cold hungry and worst of all I missed my mate so far how ever long I have been here nick has done stuff the only a mate should do and he is not my mate , my mate is probably braking everything that gets in his way.
The familler sound of the cell door opens I know what that means.  Nick
As the footsteps get closer and closer my tormentor comes to view but instead of nick ....... it's Chad.
"Hay sis , so I've been thinking I don't apologize for what I've done to you you deserve everything that you got like this slat"

And he slapped me hard on the cheak
"And this kick"
2 kicks the the ribs

"And this"

He then picks me up from the conner that I was in then throws me across the room.
I whimper in pain. I just want my mate he maid the pain go away.
But Chad is right I do deserve it I don't know why but I do so I just let him beat me untill the familiarity of blackness consumes me.

-~~~~~~
(Kinda edited) 4/14/2018)

A/N Sorry for the short chapter I've been busy with studying for my exams that are coming up and I kinda had writers block for a bit .  so how do you guys like the book so far ? Let me know

Thanks for reading!!