chapter 6 : father meets runt (part two)

"like it? how about love it" i said looking around the room
the room was blue and red and there was a dresser that looked like it was made of bamboo and the floors where hard wood and it had a nice big carpet under the bed witch was so big ten people could sleep on it.
"im glad you love it um my dad mind linked me saying he wanted to talk to me about something ill be right back" he said and left after he gave me a kiss on the for head . I not and sit on his well i guess our bed and just waited for him to be back.

after a while he still has not came back yet and i was starting to get worried untill i hured yelling.
"DAD SHE IS MY MATE!" Yelled isaac
"PLEASE SHE IS JUST A RUNT SHE IS WORTH NOTHING, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALPHA YOU NEED A STRONG MATE!"
" WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO BE ALPHA" after that it went silent he does not want to be alpha?
"YOU WILL BE ALPHA ! BUT NOT WITH A WEAK MATE LIKE HER"

I let a cold tear run down my face, he's, right i'm weak. Isaac doesn't deserve a weak mate like me. Maybe I should do what I had planed on doing before he had found me.
Isaac did not come back after his with his dad this is my chance. sighing i get up from the bed and look around the room one last time then walk into the washroom and look for the thing i need a blade.
I sit on the edge of the tub and look for a vain if i cut deep enough then I will most likely bleed to death, i count to three and cut.

~couple hours later~

I wake up .... wait I wake up? I thought , I thought I had ....gosh why does my head hurt so much and what is that annoying beeping sound.

My eyes but then I close them when they meet sunlight, they are soon open again and I look around the white room, there is a chair in the corner with someone on it and it looks like they are sleeping. all of the suddedn i have to pee, so i remove all the wires and remove the blanket and put my feet on the cold floor and try to get up . key word try , i ended up just falling
I'm weak.
soon i felt sparks go up my arm "annabell you should of asked me i would have helped you get up"
the voice sounded familler isaac?
"im sorry" i said

~~~~~~
I kinda wrote this on my lap top.....

( kinda edited) (4/14/2018)