Chapter 3 | Boobies & Fries

(Third P.O.V)

Harry sat there still stunned, staring at the door still wondering what the heck just happened.

Suddenly Louis popped his head in the doorway, scaring the shet out of Harry since he was not expecting that.

Harreh aren't you coming down for dinner, it's nuggets and fries!

Louis don't scare me like that, Harry pouted.

BUT HARRY ITS DINNER TIME, COME EAT NOW

Louis came over and pulled Harry up with a jerk.

You're gonna pull my arm out of its socket, Harry mumbled.

Stop being such a baby, Louis replied pinching harry's cheeks in the process.

Staph you're a meanie and I didn't get my last kiss, Harry pouted.

Louis sighed but leaned in pecking Harry's puckered lips just waiting for him.

YAY! Harry squealed happily.

Come on harreh, Louis said dragging him "down"stairs.

●~×~×~●

Johanna looked up seeing Louis dragging a giggling Harry down the stairs and entering the kitchen.

Well it's about time, you ar--Harry what's under your shirt she said glancing weirdly at his shirt.

Louis made me boobies because we were going to place house and he made me the mommy and he's the daddy.

He doesn't have a weiner anymore either, Louis chirpped happily.

Johanna's eyes widened at what he said.

Louis William Tomlinson, did you cut it off!?

She went over to Harry looking for blood stains.

No mommy don't be silly, Harry taped it to his stomach, like he taped the balls to his chest.

Johanna facepalmed herself wondering why little boys were so crazy yet innocently dirty.

Just make sure to... take the tape off along with the balls before you go to sleep because I'm sure that'll be uncomfortable.

Both boys nodded, smiling innocently.

You're lucky your food hasn't gone cold, She said, placing her hands on her hips.

Oops.. Louis grinned, looking at Harry.

Harry was busy in lala land and didn't hear what they said so he was confused on why they were staring at him with goofy smiles.

Hi. He replied not knowing what else to say.

Harry staph daydreaming you oof, Louis replied shoving his shoulder playfully.

I'm not an oof Louis you're an oof, Harry said bluntly shoving him back.

Why don't yall stop being a goof, before I make you go poof, Johanna said chuckling.

Mommy it's not nice to make little kids go poof, Louis replied taking it seriously as ever as Harry nodded in agreement.

I'm just kidding darlings, now hurry up and eat your dinner before it turns cold.

The boys then left to go to the dining room and to eat while Johanna stayed in the kitchen cleaning up.

~~▪▪▪~~

The boys sat next to eachother at the table and started eating their fries and nuggets.

Suddenly Louis flicked a fry at Harry hitting him in the head.

Ow Louis you're a meanie, Harry whinned.

Eat it, He replied bluntly.

I don't want too, I want my fries not yours, Harry pouted.

Louis picked up the fry leaning into Harry trying to put it in his refusing to open mouth.

Louis poked Harry's side making him yelp and shoved the fry into his mouth, holding his face and looking into his eyes.

Ploof, Harry spit the fry back out into Louis's face, laughing.

Ewww Harreh you're gross oh my gusset, he picked up the now soggy fry and while Harry was busy laughing, he shoved it back in his mouth with success.

He held Harry's face, staring into his eyes making sure he swallowed it and smiled proudly when he finally did.

Did it taste good? Louis said curiously.

It tastes like your gross face, he replied bluntly.

No one knows who threw the first fry but seconds later they were having a food fight, nuggets and fries going everywhere with ketchup splattered on both of them.

Boys want some icecrea-WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE.

Both boys turned to see Louis's mum standing their looking very mad but eventually cracked a smile at how stupid they looked.

Get up, you're both taking a bath, she said firmly as she started cleaning up the mess while the boys jogged upstairs giggling.

A couple minutes after that, Johanna heard Harry screaming, OWWW LOUIS MY BOOBS.