Chapter 7 Willy Sizes & Willy Squashing

Omg the picture, Louis was adorable omg cri.. little innocent tommo.

"Maybe it goes on a willy." Harry said thoughtfully earning stares from each of the boys.

Harry then went bright red from the stares.

"That's a brilliant idea Harreh!" Louis exclaimed.

"But the real question is... would it fit yours?" Niall questioned.

"Isn't your willy small Harry?" Liam asked earning giggles from the rest making Harry go even more red.

"How do you know that!?!" Louis sneered at Liam, clearly jealous.

"I just figured since he's the youngest."

"True..." Louis grinned.

Liam then gave Harry another condom package since he had two.

Harry huffed at them and got up, with the package thingy in his hand and went inside the tree house bathroom.

He slammed the door, making the others jump and instantly know he was mad at them for making fun of him.

"Nice job guys", Louis said clearly angry.

Hey you laughed too!!! Niall pointed out earning a glare from the older lad.

"He's right, no denying it!" Liam said instantly defending Niall, putting his arm over him making Niall lean into him.

Louis rolled his eyes at the two dummies earning cheeky grins from them both and got up to go see what Harry was doing.

18 IS playing kdkdellsl

He knocked on the bathroom door, asking Harry what he was doing.

"I'm trying to get this stupid thing opened and on", He yelled through the door making Louis chuckle at the sight in his head.

"Let me in Haz."

"No you'll laugh and make fun of my willy since it's apparently small."

"Harry I'm your best boy friend, let me in you brat." Louis said getting impatient tapping his foot in annoyance.

"You Promise...?" Harry softly said sounding just plain adorable.

"Always".

Louis finally heard the door unlock not prepared for the sight he saw when he walked in shutting the door and turned around.

There Harry was sitting on the closed toilet butt naked with a small blush on his face, trying to open the package.

Louis walked over to him wearing a small smirk on his face that Harry instantly took notice of.

"You promised not to laugh!" Harry whinned shoving him away from him.

"Don't be so butt hurt Harold", Louis said bluntly earning a glare from the younger lad.

Louis continued talking.

"Your willy isn't small tho, maybe about the same size as mine or maybe mine's a tiny bit bigger but yours isn't small I promise."

Before Harry could reply, Louis just had to keep talking.

"Back when we were 5 or 6 yours was small."

"So was yours!" Harry screeched shutting Louis up immediately.

Harry gave him a smirk that proudly showed he had won.

"Mine was still bigger though" Louis muttered making the smirk leave Harry's face and a pout took the place of it.

Louis chuckled at him in amusement and leaned in pecking his pouty lips earning a wide eyed look from him.