Chapter 6 | Tree Houses & Condoms

Louis and Harry were on Louis's front porch sitting in the rocking chairs bored out of their mind.

Harry's birthday had passed so now he and Louis were the same age again.

"Hey Lou, we're the same age again!" Harry chirped with his dimples that Louis loved to mess with.

"I know dummy, but.. I'm still older" Louis said squeezing Harry's cheeks knowing the younger lad hated it.

"Yeah well we're still the same age tho." Harry pouted sticking his bottom lip out knowing Louis hated it.

Louis pushed his lip back in with his finger, smiling proudly at the glaring boy.

"Hey look there's Liam and Niall!" Louis yelled pointing infront of them where the young blonde and brunette were heading their way arguing about something once again.

"No Niall how many times do I have to tell you that Buzz Light year is real oh my god!" Liam yelled in the young blonde's face.

"But he's not he's just a cartoon just like woody!!!" Niall screamed back louder clearly enjoying this.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Liam screaming pouncing him.

Both of the boys tumbled around trying to pin eachother for dominance and all that fun stuff.

Louis and Harry just stood there looking at them with not pleasing faces.

"Can yall grow up and stop making a scene!"

"We don't do that now do we Harold?" Louis said looking at Harry.

"Well Lou actually we do sometimes play around on the ground like that" Harry said thoughtfully not getting that Louis wants him to go along with him.

Louis facepalmed himself wondering why he was friends with these 3 boys.

"Harreh you're so dumb oh my gosh," Louis exclaimed.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry yelled stomping away upset making Louis let out a sigh.

He then noticed Niall and Liam looking at him smiling.

"What are you smiling at!" Louis said frustrated.

"Can yall grow up and stop making a scene!" Niall mocked, his accent sounding pretty thick.

(Kinda like Louis's dick lol oops ok ima leave now enjoy my lovely rhyme ~Grace)

Both boys burst out laughing at Louis's stunned angered face.

Louis just walked away going in the direction where Harry went leaving the two obnoxiously loud laughing boys behind him.

Louis couldn't find him so he finally decided to check his house which is where he most likely is since he goes there almost everytime to hide in his room everytime he gets upset.

He just walked right in since he and Harry practically lived in eachother's houses all the time.

He waved to Harry's mum who was watching X Factor in the living room and went upstairs to Harry's room.

He heard sniffling and instantly felt bad but mad because why did Harry have to be such a crybaby for goodness sake.

Louis walked in instead of knocking knowing Harry would tell him he couldn't come in if he were to knock.

Harreh why are you crying stop being such a baby, Louis said bluntly seeing the younger lag laying face planted on his bed.

Harry ignored him but his sniffles died down.

Louis knew Harry was ignoring him which made him mad because he hated it.

He went over and sat on top of Harry's back rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Stop Lou go away I don't wanna play!" Harry muttered.

Louis kissed his hair amd hugged his back, apologizing for being so rude to him.

"Fine but you better stop being meanie then!" Harry said sternly making Louis smile wide at him.

"Harry! Louis! Go look in the Louis's backyard, Uncle Joe put a surprise back there for you guys!" Harry's mum called.

Both boys instantly jumped off the bed tripping over eachother while trying to be the first to get there before the other.

"I WIN I WIN I WIN!!!" Harry screeched jumping up and down while Louis was too busy staring at what was infront of them which Harry didn't notice yet.

"HARREH LOOK WE HAVE OUR OWN TREE HOUSE!!!" Louis yelled at him causing Harry to stop jumping and turn around and look at the tree house with wide eyes.

Harry went and jumped on Louis making the older boy laugh.

"Louis we can make a club and Liam and Niall can be in it also!"

"We can have sleepovers in there aswell!!! And party and everything" Harry said talking non stop until Louis put his hand over his mouth shushing the young hyper lad.

Both boys ran up the stairs to inside the tree house and oooed at the amazing sigh inside.

There was beanbags, mini fridge, mini flatscreen tv with a Playstation 4, even a small bathroom to the side and 4 sleeping bags. It was amazingly cool.

Hey lads.

Both Louis and Harry jumped from the sudden voice and turned around to find Niall and Liam there grinning at them.

"Your mum called us over and told us about the tree house," Liam explained which made since why they appeared out of no where

"We should all stay the night tonight here!" Harry said smiling so hard that it was bound to be hurting his cheeks.

"We already asked and both our parents said it was fine," Liam said with Niall nodding in agreement.

Louis then looked at Harry who said, "My mom will most likely say yes Lou".

"Alright!" Louis clapped his hands together as they all sat on the beanbags in a circle.

I've made a discovery in my parent's bedroom! Liam said very serious.

"What'd ya find Liam?" Niall replied.

Liam then pulled a small package out of his pocket.

Louis took it from him and examined it looking at it thoughtfully.

"Hmmm..."

"Why don't you try opening it..." Harry said smartly earning a glare from Louis.

Louis couldn't get it open with his fingers so he used his teeth.

He then pulled something rubber looking out.

"It looks like a pacifier" Niall said.

"Or something you suck on?" Harry whispered.

"It could be a baby bottle cap thingy!" Liam exclaimed.

"Well it doesn't fit my finger" Louis replied trying to put it over his finger but it didn't work.

"Maybe it goes on a willy." Harry said thoughtfully earning stares from each of the boys.

~♡~

Thoughts on them finding a condom?

Thoughts on the tree house?

Thoughts on Niam's bickering?

Thoughts on Harry and Louis's relationship?

xx