Chapter 8 | More Niam & Fights

This chapter is in honor of Harry's birthday,
may you receive great sex from Louis Toplinson. ♡

"AHHHHHHHHH LOUIS MY WILLY" Harry screamed.

Louis the clumsy fool accidently fell on Harry crushing his poor innocent willy by accident.

Harry starts to cry talking about how Louis made his willy cry also as the other boys gathered around him.

"Harry your naked go put your clothes back on!" Niall yelled making Liam slap him for being so rude causing another fight between the two boys as they argued back and fourth.

Louis followed Harry back in the bathroom watching him put his clothes back on with wide eyes causing Harry to give him an odd look.

Louis just shook his head and stared at his feet blushing.

"Is Jeff okay?" Louis asked concerned for the willy of Harry.

"I think so, he isn't in much pain anymore thankfully but you gotta stop hurting him like that or you might break him!" Harry scolded.

"I'm sorry Harreh..."

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Harry replied still mad.

Louis then leaned in to peck the younger boy's lips knowing Harry wouldn't reject him since he loved being kissed by him.

To the boys, kissing was a bbf thing and very normal for their age but they only ever did it when they were alone or with niam.

Harry smiled at Louis and pulled the older lad in for a hug which is gladly accepted from him. Hugging a lot was also very common for them because it showed their love for eachother and cheered eachother up when one of them were down.

"Did you guys die again? See Liam I told you so!" They heard an irish whisper outside the door.

"You didn't tell me crap Neil they're most likely fine oh my gad you're so annoying." They heard Liam shout.

All was silent which means Niall's feelings were most likely hurt and the blonde lad was about to cry.

Niall has been dying his hair for a couple months now and all the lads loved it especially Liam.

They could hear sniffles outside the door and instantly knew Niall had started to cry because of Liam's rude outburst.

Harry and Louis both swung the bathroom door open, shoving a guilty looking Liam aside and put their arms around the crying hurt blonde.

"Liam you're a butt face yanno!" Louis grouched at him along with Harry giving Liam a sour disappointing look.

Liam just looked down at his feet in shame and walked into one of the bedrooms feeling really bad.

Niall shoved Louis and Harry off scolding them for making Liam feel bad.

"You didn't have to do that I know he didn't mean it he just gets that way sometimes I know he still loves me." Niall yelled stomping towards the room Liam went into.

Louis and Harry just looked at eachother sighing because all they were trying to do was help and decided to just go sit down om the bean bags and watch Disney Channel in the tree main room (pretty much the living room basically.)

~☆~☆~

Niall stomped towards the bedroom Liam walked into and stopped at the door putting his ear against it.

He could hear small sniffles and hated it a lot, because usually when Niall ends up crying because of him.... Liam ends up crying because he doesn't mean to make Niall upset. Thats just how their relationship is despite them arguing about everything they do really love eachother whether it's bestfriend love or love love.

Niall gently opened the door slowly and it broke his heart a little when seeing the older brunette curled up on the bed rocking back and fourth crying about how much he hates hurting his Nialler and how he doesn't mean too.

Niall gently closed the door behind him and started walking towards the bed, surprised that Liam hasn't noticed his presence yet which meant he was too into his own misery most likely which tends to happen quite a lot.

Niall hopped on the bed making it slightly bounce and Liam then noticed his presence but kept his head in his arms ignoring him.

Niall knelt down on the bed infront of Liam pulling the older lad in for a hug knowing he needed it.

Liam just hugged him back tightly crying into his shoulder mumbling about how sorry he was and Niall just rubbed his back shushing him.

"It's okay Liam I know you're sorry, I know you didn't mean it you were just angry it's okay babe it's okay please dont cry you know I still love you a lot and never will stop don't be like this."

"I - I - I can't help it Nialler you know that!" Liam said trying to scramble away from him but Niall managed to make him stay holding on to him tightly pressing light kisses to his head.

"I know you can't and that's okay I still love you!" Niall whispered.

"I love you too Ni" Liam muttered.

And with that the two boys fell asleep on the bed in eachother's arms comforting one another.

In the next room Harry fell asleep on Louis's chest with Louis falling asleep a little bit afterwards.

And that was the crazy sleepover in the new tree house.

⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙~⊙

Comments on the chapter overall?

Comments on Niam's fight and making up?

Comments on Larry in the bathroom?

Comments on Larry trying to help niam?

Comments on new info you found out about the characters?

Comments on what you think will happen next?

xx -Grace

(Sorry if it's too short or boring :c )