Chapter 5 | Kisses & Niam

(-4 years later-)

"Louis come on we're almost there!" Harry (9 years old) yelled.

Louis (10 years old today) who was wearing a firetruck hat for some odd reason, grumbled and trudge along behind Harry, upset that he has forgotten that today was his birthday.

It seems as if everyone has forgotten unless he got the date wrong but he was certain that it was his birthday since it was Christmas Eve.

Harry seemed in a rush to get to Louis's House for some strange reason but Louis figured he just had to take a wee or something.

"Louis you're so slow! Walk faster ya slug", Harry whinned turning around to look at him clearly a bit irritated at the older lad.

Louis just glared at him, continuing to walk as slow as ever just to piss the younger lad off more.

Harry who finally had enough of his foolishness, grabbed his hand yanking him along forcing him to run all the way to Louis's house.

Both boys were out of breath as they arrived at the front door, Louis was now irritated at Harry for making him run while Harry was irritated at Louis for being such a slow poke and being nearly late to his surprise birthday party.

Harry still held his hand as he opened the door not ringing since he didn't find a need too and pulled him into the dark house.

"Harry why is it so dark, turn the lights on what the heck where's my mum", Louis grouched searching for a light switch.

All Harry did was tell him to shutup and stop being a grump making the older lad even more angry as he tried to get him to let go of his hand but these days Harry seems to be stronger then him sometimes.

Louis finally found the lightswitch and switched it on, feeling Harry give his hand a squeeze.

"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!" Everyone popped out either from the kitchen, couches, or stairs scaring the shit out of the wide eyed lad while Harry just stood there with a proud smile on his face still... holding his hand.

That's when everyone started singing happy birthday to him including Harry who moved closer and swung his arm over Louis's shoulders still smiling.

"Happy Birthday to you.."
"Happy Birthday dear Louis!!!"
"Happy Birthday to you.."

"Cha Cha cha" Harry whispered in his ear sending shivers down his body in a good way though since it didn't feel bad.

The song ended as Louis's mum stood there holding a delicious looking chocolate cake that had Happy Birthday Louis written on it with frosting.

Louis blew out the candles, wishing that Harry would stay the night not knowing that he already planned to since it was the weekend.

Everyone then split the cake and the house was filled with chatter while Louis and Harry sat on the stairs eating their cake away from their family and friends since they enjoyed eachother's company more.

Their friends Liam and Niall walked by having an argument about chicken wings... They waved at them earning a wave back as they continued there way to the living room, shoulder to shoulder still arguing.

Liam and Niall were their bestfriends, they moved across the street from them about 2 years ago, they weren't siblings but they were next door neighbors just like Harry and Louis.

Niall moved in first then about 2 months later Liam moved in next door after the mean old acorn throwing man who went by the name of Simon died from some kind of disease.

Ever since then the group have always hung out with eachother.

All of a sudden Harry leaned in and pecked him on the lips both of them tasting the frosting.

"Thats my birthday present to you Louis, you're my best boyfriend remember?" Harry whispered grinning.

Louis just smiled back, happy to have him in his life.

~

"Hey Lou look my cake has the letter D on it!" Harry exclaimed not knowing how dirty he was being considering they were still too innocent to know shit like that.

"What does it stand for Harreh?" Louis asked with a mouthful of cake which disgusted Harry because Louis knew Harry hated people talking with their mouth full.

"Deeznutz," Harry replied bluntly making the two lads burst out laughing clutching their stomachs.

"What kind of nuts?" Louis asked.

"Uhm peanuts!"

"Maybe it stands for Dumb Harold," Louis replied bluntly.

"You're so mean Louis", Harry said pouting.

Louis just chuckled, pulling him in for a hug, whispering in his ear thanking him for a wonderful birthday.

Around the corner their two mothers were spying on them, Jay then took out her camera snapping a picture of the two boys.

Sadly the two mothers weren't there when they shared a birthday kiss so they knew nothing about it.

Sorry I'm late. I wanted to get this chapter done before 12 am because then it wouldn't be Louis's birthday anymore and I personally made this chapter in honor of that but I'm a couple minutes late... its like 12:05.

Oops.

Anyways.

Thoughts on Niam showing up?

Thoughts on the birthday kiss?

Thoughts on no more little kid larry?
(I know I loved it too!)

Sorry I just felt the need to move on after 4 chapters of it.

Wait until we reach 12 year old larry ~Smirk~ that's where they learn stuff wink wonk. Kbye.

#happybirthdaylouis #birthdaysexfromharoldokay