Chapter 9 | Valentines & Kisses

It was Valentine's Day and Harry Styles was very excited to spend te day with his bbf Louis

Harry raced over to Louis's house, running straight in without even knocking because both boys practically lived at each other's houses.

He ran up the stairs banging open the door to Louis's room surprised it didn't wake up the feathery haired boy.

There he was sleeping in his bed curled up looking very adorable as always causing Harry to stare with admiration.

It didn't last long before Harry jumped on the smoll boy even tho Harry was smaller.

Louis nearly had a heart attack when Harry tackled him in his sleep because it nearly scared the sass out of him.

"HARREEH WHAT ARE YOU DOING YA NUT." Louis groaned at the cheeky boy on top of him.

Harry just giggled and hugged him whispering happy valentine's day in his ear earning a growl from the lad underneath him.

"You came all the way here just to say that?" Louis said cranky.

"Yes I sure did now get up let's go get Niall and Liam and have a fun lovey day!" Harry chirped hopping up and down on the bigger lad irratating him more and more.

"Ugh Harreh stop bouncing on me" Louis groaned feeling feeling his willy tingle at the action happening upon it.

Harry just continued knowing he was being annoying but Louis was adorable when he was mad so Harry didn't really mind.

Louis finally had enough and switched their places with Harry now under him wringling trying to get out of his grip.

No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get lose considering Louis had his arms pinned above his head.

Louis just starred at the wiggling boy with a small smirk that said he has won the game.

"Louis let me go pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee." Harry whinned with a sad pout on his face.

Louis just leaned down and kissed the pout away making Harry smile into the kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day Harold!" Louis said after pulling away then got up and ran knowing Hazza was ready to kill him for calling him Harold.