STUC - Chapter two.

Chapter two

"Dude, that totally sucks man." Sam yelled at me over all the noise in the hallway. It was my last day at this school, and even though I hated alot of people here, I knew I was going to miss it. 

" I know. I apparantly have no other option besides this one. I hate that stuipid man, it's all his fudging fault." When I wasn't in such a bad mood, I tried to convert my curse words, into something less...rude.

" Yeah I know. Fucking loser." Sam didn't really attempt to convert anything. He believed himself to be above every law invented. He was tall, and had dark hair that was always tied back with a bandana. He had blue mischevious eyes, and a smile that other girls claimed was to die for. 

" Hey whazzzzzzzzzzzup?" The other four guys arrived, all as tall and broad as Sam but looking dangerous in thier own ways. 

" Why the long face babe?" Tom wiggled his eyebrows at me. He knew I hated the whole flirting/dating scene and so he tried his best to use that tactic to annoy me. 

" Because Thomas, I am being shipped off to L.A tomorrow." 

" WHAT?" All four guys yelped together.Seeing thier concern just made me feel even more depressed than happy . Sam began informing them about what had happened after the rest of them had ran off and I had been busted, and just as he finished the bell rang.

" Catchya later guys." I mumbled, as i pulled my hood over my head and turned the sound up on my ipod. I began humming along as I pushed the door open to my bio class. Last time, I thought sadly.

I slid into my seat and sat there, waiting for the teacher to come. Yeah, I was a law breaking tomboy as my mother liked to call me, but I did take school seriously. I groaned inwardly when I heard Brittany begin to yap onto her friends about some guy in college. Well at least , I thought happily, it's the last time i'll hear her annoying voice.

"So then, he actually asked for my number. I mean I know i'm hot and that, but i'm serious, he was so sexy.'' Brittany sighed in a dreamy way. 

" OH MY GOD , no way Brittany. I wish I was you. Your so lucky, all the guys love you. " I yelped in a sarcastic tone. I couldn't help myself, I had to say something.

" Your just jelous Adreana." She retored back, as she shot me an evil look.

" Yep babe, I am just so incredibly jelous of  your flat chest and bony ass." I gave her the middle finger and some people began laughing. Just as she was about to reply, Ms Brown walked into class and began the lesson.

                                                                         * * * * * * * * * * *

" I can't believe your being sent to L.A man Silver." Riley said as he placed his tray next to me. It was my last lunch at Pleasentville, and even though I hated most the people here, I was going to miss it.

"Neither can I, but ya noe, Life is a bitch." I bit into my apple and began chewing on it. The rest of the guys came and sat around the table. 

" We have a suprise for you." Tom winked at me. Uh-oh this meant more trouble. He pulled out a bunch of beer cans from under the table and began passing them around. 

"You asshole, if I get busted i'll be sent to the white house, forget L.A!"  I joked. It was my last day and I wanted to have a good time. I began gulping down the can, scanning the area incase anyone was being a noisy freak.

"I wouldn't mind. I mean, I get to hang out with the almighty Obama!" Riley laughed at his own stuipid joke.

Damen and Ian made thier way to our table, Ian slapping a cheerleaders ass on his way. He just couldn't help himself. His hormones were mental.