Who Is Jeff the Killer?

Who is Jeff the Killer?

Now, you guys must be wondering who Jeff the Killer is. Well, there is a whole backstory to him. About how he turned insane. But first, I'll tell you how Jeff looks.

What Jeff wears is a plain, white hoodie and black pants with black and white converse shoes. He has this long, uneven black hair that covers most of his forehead. His face is LITERALLY THE COLOR WHITE, and he has NO EYELIDS WHATSOEVER. So that means he always looks so shocked. Jeff also this huge smile on his face that he carved himself. There are black rims surrounding his eyes, indicating that he burned off the eyelids. He kills people with his silver kitchen knife.

I'll tell you the story now! So here it is:

-

-

Jeff was just a normal 13-year-old boy who moved into a new neighborhood. So one day, Jeff and his brother, Liu, were at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to come so they can go to school. Until these three guys came with knives and skateboards came. Their names? Randy, Troy, and Keith. They taunted Jeff and Liu, but something came over Jeff and he beat them all up. Apparently, Jeff and Liu fled from the scene, since the cops and the bus came.

The next day, the police came to Jeff's house for arresting Jeff. Until Liu came and blamed it on himself. Jeff tried telling the cops that it was his own fault, but in the end, they took Liu.

A few days later, Jeff had to go to some kid's birthday party that his mom forced him into. So Jeff went there. While Jeff was playing outside at the party, the SAME THREE GUYS he beat up came. One of them, which was Randy, came and beat the hell out of Jeff, shouting at him to 'stand up and fight'. But then, something in Jeff.....just snapped. What snapped? His sanity. Jeff went completely insane. All he heard in his mind was 'kill'. Jeff killed Randy, then Troy. And for Keith? KEITH BURNED JEFF ALIVE. 

Jeff was then at the hospital, getting his bandages removed. The doctor removed the bandages, and VOILA! Jeff's face was now pure white! He looked in the mirror and laughed insanely, saying he 'loved his new face'. 

Later that same night, Jeff's mom woke up to a sound in the bathroom. She went there and what did she see? She saw Jeff carving a huge smile into his own face with a knife. She asked him what he was doing, in which Jeff replied with,"I'm making my face more beautiful than it already is, mommy. I burned off my eyelids so I can see it forever. Aren't I beautiful, mommy?" His mom was shocked to hear this. She went to the room and told her husband until Jeff was behind her with a knife and said "Mommy, you lied". 

Then he killed his parents, and his brother. 

Jeff's motto is "Go To Sleep"

A/N: Jeff will be 19 in the book and pic of Jeff at side ------------->

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE:

IN ORDER TO VIEW THE PICTURES, YOU MUST CLICK "EXTERNAL LINK" WHICH IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOOK COVER IN SMALL TEXT!