Chapter Five: Spill the Secrets, Not the Beans

Hel-lo people! I'm back! So I just wanted to say that I am not feeling good. My right eye is puffed up and is hurting so much and I didn't know why until my dad pointed out that I HAVE A FREAKING PIMPLE IN  MY EYELID. I SAW IT AND IT'S JUST NEAR THE EYELASHES. 

SO YOU GUYS BETTER APPRECIATE THIS BECAUSE IT IS 10:45 A.M. RIGHT NOW AND WHILE MY EYE IS HURTING FROM TOO MUCH PAIN, I'M WRITING THIS. SO PLEASE ADD HEARTS OR WHATEVER TO THIS, YOU UNAPPRECIATIVE TWATS <---------just a joke 

Not only that, but I also have my three-month-old niece to take care. SO APPRECIATE THIS. 

Oh, and thank you so much for the likes, reads, and comments :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five: Spill the Secrets, Not the Beans

Gerard's POV

I looked over at this random dude. Who the hell was he? And why the hell was he in that closet? My mind was full of questions. What's wrong with his face? It looked creepy as hell. Was he telling the truth? Did he really save my sweet Violet from--rape? 

God, I got so angry thinking of that! What kind of sick b*stard would rape girls?! More importantly, why Violet? My heart hurt so much when she told me. It was like as if someone dumped a bucket of 'guilt' all over me. But trust me, that would be the last time. From now on, she is not going anywhere at night. Not without me. Either I'll go with her or I'll get it for her.

Suddenly, the creepy dude started getting closer to us. My instincts kicked in. I stood in front of Violet, challenging this guy. There was no way he saved her from rape. Not a chance. He himself looks like a criminal! Like some kind of...killer. All I know is that he was not getting near my precious Violet. He could harm me, but not her! That was a promise.

The guy let out a loud chuckle. And it sounded hella creepy. "You really think I'll hurt her?" he said still chuckling. His voice was a bit deep. It sounded insane. "Then why would I save her from rape?" he asked. "You didn't save her. I'm one hundred percent sure of that," I shot back. I spread my arms around Violet. "Gerard," Violet said. Her voice was a little shaky, and it sounded as if she'd cry. "He was the one who saved me. Really," she said, looking at me with nothing but honesty.

"Believe me now?" the guy said. I, to be honest, was shocked. I mean, just look at him. But Violet wouldn't lie to me, so I guess it's the truth. I did nothing but slowly nod my head. "Well, maybe you two should sit down so I can explain to you exactly who I am," the guy said a little too loud. I still had my arms around Violet, only because I can know see the knife jammed in his hoodie pocket. Violet and I both sat down on her velvet couch. I remember I picked that out for her. She begged me to go shopping and how could I resist that face?! "Well, to start off, my name is Jeff. Jeff the Killer," the guy, named Jeff, said. 

Wait! Did he say killer? As in, stabbing people? It seemed as if Violet was going to ask, but Jeff beat her to it. "Yeah, I said killer. As in, I stab and murder innocent people and sometimes torture them and kill their families," Jeff said, his smile getting wider with excitement. Okay, now I'm really worried. I made sure Violet was right next to me as I held her hand for dear life. "You still think I'd kill her?" he chuckled. "Trust me. After what I've been through, I won't." After what I've been through? What's that supposed to mean? "And don't introduce yourselves, Violet and Gerard," Jeff said, sneering my name as if it were venom. 

How does he know our names?! Did he stalk us or something? Did he hack my YouTube account and find out where I live? Now I really regret making that account! Violet and I were speechless from shock. And I'm sure he can see that. "Okay! Story time! I'll tell you exactly what's going on," Jeff said. I can't help but look at his face. It was so...weird. That smile. Did he do that himself? "Beautiful, aren't I?" Jeff said, startling me. Uh, no. You look like a creepy sta-- I mean, killer.

Violet's POV

"Okay. I'll give the short version. So, basically, it started when Violet moved into the town. I saw her and guess what? I fell in love her. So then, I watched her and watched where she went. One day, I was actually gonna confront Violet until...this little b*stard came along," Jeff said angrily. I can't believe it. Fell in love with me? A killer fell in love with me? What got me angry is what he called Gerard. I wad gonna tell him to stop, until Jeff again, started talking. "Retard stole you from me, Violet. We could've been happy together. You also could've became a killer. But no! F*cktard just had to come and ruin everything! He just had to come and steal you from me!" Jeff snarled.

Even if Gerard didn't come, I don't think I would've fallen in love with Jeff. I mean, he's a cold-hearted killer! And I wasn't gonna become one, either! And Gerard ruined nothing. Gerard is the love of my life. I love him. But there was no way I was gonna tell Jeff this, because then he might k-kill Gerard, God forbid. "So anyways, yeah. Oh and also, remember that Rebecca b*tch? Well, she's gone. Let's just say I took care of her," Jeff said, his smile getting wider. Oh my God. I know I said I hate Rebecca, but I never wanted her to die! Okay, maybe at some times. But never! A feeling of guilt took over me. Poor girl. "It's good she died," Gerard said. "Shut up F*cktard," Jeff said angrily. "You wanna go?!" Gerard said angrily, challenging Jeff to a fight. Jeff pulled out the knife he had and was already ready, but I stopped them. "No fighting in here," I said sternly.

Both boys murmured something. "Well, I gotta go. I'm still watching you, darling," Jeff said to me. I hated how he called me darling. It made my heart drop to my stomach. But I couldn't do anything about it. "Bye Violet. I'll be back," Jeff said, opening the window to jump out. "Oh and as for my face, just type my name on Google and you'll see why I'm...like this," Jeff said. "Bye," I smiled as I waved. Jeff then jumped out the window. 

"I don't like him at all," Gerard said with a scowl on his face. I smiled as I approached him and hugged him. "Don't worry. I'm all yours," I said as I put my face in his chest. "By the way, you're gonna have to let me go with you to where ever you need," he said sternly. I smiled at how protective he is over me. "I don't mind," I said sweetly. He then leaned down and kissed me passionetly. Sparks flew in my body as I kissed back. But it was only for a few seconds before I pulled away. "I'm curious about his story," I said as I walked over and grabbed my laptop. I sat on the couch and patted the seat next to me for Gerard. He put his arm around me as I clicked the link for Jeff's story. The picture they had at the side was scary. The background was black. 

I can't believe all that happened today. In just about four hours, everything changed. It's gonna be so complicated now. Especially with Jeff, the killer who is in love with me.

I then started reading the story, as so did Gerard.