Chapter Six: Ruined the Moment

YAY! I'M SO HAPPY! I woke up this morning and MY PIMPLE WAS BROKEN! The swelling went down a bit and now MY EYE IS GETTING BETTER! AFTER FIVE DAYS OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN, IT'S FINALLY OVER! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ;)

OH AND SMILE IS A SIBERIAN HUSKY DEMON DOG WITH THE CATCHPHRASE "SPREAD THE WORD" THERE'S A PIC OF HIM AT THE EXTERNAL LINK ------------------>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Six: Ruined the Moment

Jeff's POV

God, I f*ckin hate the sun. A big ball of stupid energy at least a billion miles away. It's totally worthless. Like, who the hell wants to wake up in the morning to be blinded by stupid energy? But it wasn't my fault I forgot to put the bandages on my eyes. I couldn't find them.

Since I have no eyelids, I use bandages to cover my eyes up to stop them from drying out. But I don't even know where the f*ck they went. 

I got out bed, later stretching, loving the cracks my back made. I usually sleep naked, because sometimes it's hot. I grabbed my white hoodie and put it on, and also my pants. I opened the door and walked out, now taking a right.

Masky, Hoody, Splendy, Smile, Jack, Slendy, Sally, Ben, and I all live together in this huge mansion Slendy owns. We have just about two of them. One is here, in the Creepypasta world. The other is in the human world, for emergencies. For a house of killers, the mansion is always clean. One reason why is because Slendy is a neat freak. I walked downstairs, only to be tackled down by Smile. He licked my face many times. "Calm down boy!" I said chuckling. I gently pushed him off of me. "Yo," Ben said. 

"Not in the mood," I shot back. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Jack said, walking past me. I ignored his comment. I walked into the kitchen, to be greeted by Sally sitting at the table. "How was your morning?" Sally said to me with a sweet smile. "It was fine. And how about yours, pumpkin?" I smiled to her. "It was great! I had a dream I met the Guardians!" she exclaimed.

Sally is six, and just like the rest of us, she too is a killer. She always has Charlie, her blue teddy bear that she talks to. 

Slendy was just cooking, as usual. I always tease him about that. Sometimes he ignores me. Other times, he get's angry. "Sit down, Jeffrey. Breakfast is cooking for you," Slendy said, not even looking at me. "Don't call me that!" I angrily said. I hate it when he calls me Jeffrey. "I think I'll skip breakfast today," I said. With what happened yesterday, I don't feel so hungry. I walked into the large game room we had. Masky and Hoody were playing Halo and were arguing as usual. "OH! I OWNED you!" Masky shouted as he threw the controller and got up. "No! You cheated!" Hoody shot back. 

As usual, both boys got into a wrestling match. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. My mind wandered off to the time I killed Rebecca. I don't know why, but it just.....wandered.

My smile grew as I remembered her cries of help.

'Please. I'll do anything. J-just don't k-kill me'

I laughed at her stupid attempt. 'Sorry, honey. But don't you remember Violet?' Her eyes went wide with surprise. 'K-kill her! Not me! She-she made my life a living hell!' she exclaimed. Hearing her talk sh*t about my Violet and also lying, I yanked her ugly hair. 'Na, I don't wanna. You should've thought twice when you messed with her. Now, do me a favor and just GO TO SLEEP!' 

She made one definite scream before I slit her f*cking throat. 

I laughed so hard that day. The b*tch is gone. Her screams were like music to my ears. And cops already know it was me. They just can't find me. Too bad for them.