Chapter Ten: I WON'T GIVE THIS ONE A NAME!

For an odd reason, I wasn't so busy today! So I decided to be kind and make this chappy :) Also, picture of Rake at External Link -------->

Chapter Ten: I WON'T GIVE THIS ONE A NAME!

Violet's POV

Finding Gerard not next to me in the morning was pretty odd. 

It was usually me who woke up first, but as my eyes told me, he was in the bathroom. I decided to also trust my ears, as I heard him there, singing a beautiful song. He has such a delightful voice. Especially when it comes to singing.

I swung my legs over the bed, landing them to the ground. I allowed my feet to take over and open the door, also leading me to the bathroom.

****

Aaaanndd......the peace is the gone.

How noisy it is right now!

I can see Slendy cooking, Masky and Hoodie having a food fight. My eyes watched as Smile ran with Charlie in his mouth and Sally behind him. Ben and Jack were in an argument. My ears picked up as I heard them talking, or arguing, about who was the better serial killer. And Jeff? Well, he wasn't spotted at the moment. But then I soon heard him. "Prin-cess!" he said as he walked over to me. 

"Good morning to you, too," I said as he hugged me. "So, what do you think of my killer family? Pretty peaceful, huh?" he exclaimed, putting emphasis on 'peaceful'. "Well, they're all very kind and funny, not what I actually had in mind when I was going to meet them," I told him. "I expected to see dead bodies around here and them all fighting with knives, attempting to kill one another." He laughed what seemed to be a 'let loose' laugh. "Well, we've done that before," he murmured.

His throat-clearing interupted me. "Anyways, I've got a surprise!" he said. His hands were behind his back. I raised a brow as the corner of my lips tugged. "Oh really? It would be great if you showed me what it was," I told him. "Close your eyes," he said. I allowed my eyelashed to go down. "Open!"

My eyes fluttered open, only to see a beautiful bouquet of violets. My heart instintly melted at the sight of their beauty. "Aw..." I said. I was truly in shock. They were beautiful! Also small, but I liked small flowers. They told me that small things can also be big and beautiful. "How sweet!" I told him as I gently grabbed the bouquet. I carefully caressed one of the petals. It was as soft as anything.

"You got these for me?" I said in adore. "Well, obviously. But they're not as beautiful as the face of yours. The prettier Violet is you," he said. In an instant, my cheeks blushed. How sweet of him! He is literally the second person who has ever brought me flowers. The first is none other than Gerard. And, for a killer, it was really nice of him. " I'm serious," he said. "Well, I have a crave to kill, so I guess I'll leave you with the second most beautiful thing I've seen." And within a flash, he was out the door.

I stared at the petals. They were so soft and beautiful. Did he pluck these? From the looks of it, yes. My eyes then wandered to Splendor Man, who was sitting on the couch, looking sad. I walked over to him and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, I don't want to bore you," he said, letting out a sigh. "It's okay, you can tell me." He let out a sigh, before talking. "Well, I think my brother is ashamed of me," he said, turning his head to me. "Is it because you don't kill?" I asked. "I suppose," he shot back. "Well, what's your opinion on killing?" I told him. "My opinion?" he said before chuckling. "I think humans are beautiful, innocent creatures. But my brother thinks they're all disgusting and ugly, except you and that gentleman." I carefully took in each word he said. "Well, I think you should go confront him. Tell him that if you don't want to kill, then you don't have to," I said, giving good advice as I could. "You're right!" he said as he stood up.