Jungkook

You woke and went outside. When you went outside it was a beautiful fall day. You decided to go for walk and enjoy the day. You arrived at a forest you used to play in when you were smaller. You used to play here with your best friend which was Jungkook. You always wondered what happened,he was you first love. When you finally had the guts to confess your love for him it was too late because he suddenly disappeared. 

As you were still walking inside the forest you felt someone behind you. When you turned around you saw nobody. You continued walking and still felt someone was behind you but you just brushed it off. You heard a noise behind and you turned around and saw nothing. You started to get a little paranoid so you just walked off the path to get away from what was behind you. After 10 minutes you realized you were lost. You pulled out your phone to find a way out of the forest but unfortunately you had no bars. You thought about turning around to at least see if you remembered. When you turned around you saw someone walking. You decided to ask for help.

"Excuse me can you help me? I need help on how to get out of the forest I'm kinda lost" you said to the person who had their back at you. When he turned around you felt as if something bad was going to happen. You looked up and saw a gorgeous guy. "Is anyone else with you?" he asked in a deepish voice. You slightly nodded. He smirked and was about towards you got scared and started to run. You looked back to see if he was following you and gladly you didn't see him you turned back around and he was right in front of  you. Before you could run again he pushed you against a tall tree. 

You looked up at him and saw his eyes turn red. You were so shocked about what was happening.He looked back at you and you felt as if he was familiar. "Anna remember me?" He said. How does he know my name? You thought. "I'm an old friend" he said. Jungkook you thought. He leaned down and licked your neck. Jungkook is a vampire! You thought. You felt this sharp pain on your neck and after everything turned pitch black.

You woke up to find yourself in your bed. You thought everything that just happened was a nightmare. You went to the kitchen to get some cold water. You then heard a noise in your room. You went to see what it was. You were shocked and saw a familiar face. "Jungkook?" you asked. He looked up at you and gave you a concerned look. You then felt a pain in your neck and saw there was a bandage around near where it was hurting. Your eyes popped out and realized what just happened was not a dream.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME" you yelled at Jungkook. He walked closer to you until your knees hit the side of the bed which made you sit down. "Let me explain" he said kneeling down in front of you. "Listen Anna I think by now you know I'm a vampire, I'm really sorry for what I did. I did it to protect you from these other vampires. Once they found out that I loved you they wanted to kill you due to the fact that vampires couldn't fall in love with humans" He said caressing your face. You stayed in shock 'did he just say he loved me?'  You thought. "I'm very sorry Anna" he said and removed your bandage and kissed it. You looked a him and saw that he really meant it. After staring at each other for a while you leaned in to kiss him. You felt sparks through out your whole body. After the heated make out session you tried to catch your breath. Jungkook got up and sat next to you.

"Does this mean you forgive me even after the horrible thing I did to you?" You looked at him and smiled at him. "Of course I'm just glad that I have you with me" you said. You then laid down feeling exhausted. He laid next to and wrapped his arms around you. You were blushing but gladly he didn't see you. You lay your head on his chest and heard his heart beating fast. You looked up at him "I love you too Jungkook" you said and then fell asleep.

_________

[Requested by : InfiniteL17]

I really hoped you liked this, sorry if you don't. I tried my best hehe. It was a first time writing something like this lol. Anyways hoped you liked it :D