Wonho

Request by @MingyuKook2

"Shin Ho-seok will you accept Sarah Sohn to be your wife?"
"I do!"
"By the powers vested in me, to vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."
He leaned and kissed you passionately as you heard people clapping and cheer for the both of you.

That memory keeps popping in your head. It's only been a couple hours since the wedding. Right now you're on an airplane heading to Acapulco. You looked to your side and saw your beautiful husband sleeping. You were really happy when your brother brought you to his practice and you saw him for the very first time. Ever since then you've been in love with him.

When you arrived at your destination, you woke up your sleepy husband and told him that you are here. After an hour you finally got to your hotel. The both of you were jet lagged that as soon as you got to your hotel room the both of you fell asleep. After a few hours you woke up to see this beautiful face in front of you (refer to the picture :D).

 After a few hours you woke up to see this beautiful face in front of you (refer to the picture :D)

"Are finally awake my beautiful sleepy head?" He asked as he leaned down and kissed your forehead. You blushed and sat up. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 9 p.m. Wonho got up, saying he needed to get something, you needed and gave him a smile. You got up, went to the bathroom and decide to clean up a bit. After that you went to the balcony and looked at the view. It was so beautiful, all of a sudden you felt a pair of arms around your waist. His chin resting on your shoulder.

"It's so beautiful here" you said
"Not as beautiful as you" he said as he kissed your cheek, moving his way down to your neck. You let out soft moans. He turned you around and attached his lips against yours. He put his hands on your waist and pulled you closer. He deepened the kiss, as his hands started roaming around your body. You separated from each other. He took of your clothes and his clothes. He picked you up and carried bridal style. He laid you down gently and hovered over you. He went from you lips to your neck to your breast and stomach and went back to your lips. Even though it looks like a Wonho likes doing things rough, he's actually sweet, and likes being passionate. One of the things you also loved from him.

"Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded and he grabbed his member and put it inside slowly so he wouldn't hurt you. He considers you as his delicate flower. He starts thrusting slowly so you get used to it. He then started going a bit faster. Waves of pleasure just hitting you. Your moans also gave him some motivation. He leaned down and connected his lips against yours. You felt as if you were going to reach your high any time now. After a couple more thrust you came and so did he. Gasps and pants filling up the room. Wonho immediately put you on top of him. You inserted his member inside you. You started moving upwards to pleasure each other. Wonho sat up and held onto your waist for support. He started pleasuring your breasts. His tongue flicking up against your nipple. His other hand massaging the other. You enjoyed every second of this. He always made you feel good. He then proceeded to the opposite to your other breast.

He finally let go and start kissing you again. Under his breath he said "God you drive me crazy". Finally after a few more thrusts you both came at the same time. You grabbed the covers and laid next to him. Putting your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat as he started caressing your hair.

"That was amazing" you both said at the same time. You started giggling.
"Gosh you're so cute" he said as he kissed your lips.
"Oh yeah, what did you need to get?" You asked.
"Ah yes, I forgot." He got up and grabbed a champagne bottle.
"I was gonna bring this so we could celebrate on out marriage, but then I forgot about it because one thing led to another and now I have my gorgeous bride just laying in bed naked." He said. You ended blushing and hid your face under the covers. He laughed and then went to uncover your face. He grabbed to wine glasses and poured champagne in each and handed you one. You both gulped it down.
"I swear I feel like the luckiest guy." He said as he sat on the edge of the bed. You pulled him into a deep hug.
"Well I feel like the luckiest girl" you said and kissed his lips.
Soon after you both fell asleep and decided to began your adventures as a married couple in the morning.

--------------------
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it.