Giriboy

It was 9 pm, you woke with swollen eyes. You were crying all day about your newly recent ex-boyfriend.

Earlier in the afternoon you caught him cheating on you, you didn't want confront him and just texted him that it was over, 20 minutes passed then you checked your phone you saw that he read the message and just knew that he didn't really care much for you. The only person who you told was your best friend, she said she was coming over later.

After 30 minutes she came. She gave you a big hug.

"That jerk just lost the best thing that ever happened to him, its like that saying my mom used to tell my brother "why pick up a dollar when you have a hundred dollar bill with you, you have to stay loyal or else the hundred dollar bill may fall out as you pick the dollar bill and someone else will pick the hundred bill" I'm really sorry this has happened to you.' You just looked at her and smiled.

"C'mon lets get ready we hitting the club tonight, you gotta get over him" she said, you honestly wanted to stay home tonight but somehow like every time she successfully convinced you.

"You gotta wear something hot" she said you just left out a small laugh, you looked into the mirror and saw your puffy eyes and your messed up hair, you let out a deep breathe. You got all your make up and curled your hair, hopefully you meet someone that will help you get over your ex for the night. You finally finished your hair and make up and go to your closet and try to find the best dress you own to go out with. (Refer to the picture)

It was 11:40 when you and your best friend finished getting ready

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was 11:40 when you and your best friend finished getting ready. Even though you were feeling like shit you were't going to let that get to you tonight. After a couple minutes you and your best friend arrived sadly enough in just the first 10 minutes she left you to go catch up with her old high school crush.

You walked to the bar area to get a drink. You look over and see this attractive guy, he looked at you as well and the both of you ended up making eye contact, he smirked at you. You blushed and turned around to see your drink was ready. Within a few seconds you felt someone tapping your shoulder you look up and see that it was the attractive guy. You just smiled at him.

You talked  to him for what seemed like half an hour the both of you were also basically flirting with each other but so far the only thing you know about him is that his name is Hong Siyoung but he usually goes by Giriboy, and also that he's a rapper and producer. You were honestly having a good time until you felt someone grabbed your shoulder and turned you around. You looked up and saw that jerk.

"Is this why you left me?" he asked sounding very angry. "You left me for this, it's nice to see you downgraded, gosh you're such a whore, not even a full day and you're with someone else already" he yelled out louder.

"Said the guy that has been cheating on me for who knows how long, and yes I am with someone already and he seems like someone better than you, you jackass." you snapped back. You went up to Giriboy and kissed him on the lips just to make your ex even more angry, luckily he kissed you back instead of pushing you away, he pulled you closer to his body. You were honestly turned on by that point. You stopped making out at that point to see your ex was still looking at you with angered eyes.

He walked up to you and grabbed you by the arm and attempted to pull you away.

"Let me go" you said as you were trying to get out of his grip.

"Hey let her go" Giriboy said as he walked up to him and punched him in his face.

"Lets go" he said as he grabbed your hand and the both of you ran out the club. After a few minutes from running you ended up just walking, you just now remembered that you were still holding his hand, something about this just seemed natural. Both of you started talking about random things. You finally reached your home and let go of his hand to check the time which was 2 A.M. You got your keys and opened the door.

"Do you want to come in? you asked him, he smiled and nodded and he went inside. You were honestly glad that you lived alone.

He came in and both of you sat on the couch, suddenly you felt his lips on yours. You responded back and both of you started making out. After a few seconds you stopped and noticed the position you were in. You were on top of him while he was laying down on the couch. You felt his hand moving up and down your thigh. You leaned down and connected with his lips. You started unbuttoning his shirt and his hand went higher to his finger lightly moving up your inner thigh. You let out a soft moan.

He sat up and removed his shirt. He started to unzip your dress. You took of the straps and it slid off your body. You were only wearing panties under the dress. He looked at you and he bit his lip. he grabbed you by the waist and pushed you closer to his body. You felt his bulge poking your thigh. You felt a pool inside your panties.

Your lips and his lips connected. Instead of it being rough it was passionate. You felt butterfly's in your stomach, a feeling you haven't felt in a long while. Your lips separate and you take him to your room.

He picked you up and slowly dropped you on the bed. Hovering over you, he connected his lips to yours again. His hand down to your hips and his fingers making his way inside you. He finally inserted his fingers. Making you moan. With his other hand he took off your panties.

You told him you were close and instead of pulling out his fingers and teasing you he continued until you reached your climax. You let out a loud gasp when you did. His lips connecting to your jaw and going down to your neck. You let out a soft moan.

He got up and took off his pants and boxers. He inserted his member inside of you. He started going at a slow pace to not hurt you. After a while he started going at a faster pace. He stopped and made you go on top. Continuing at the pace you were both at, you felt like you were close. You started going a bit faster biting your lip. He sat up and pulled you closer and started kissing you. His hands at your waist helping you. Finally after a few minutes you both came. He pulled out his member.

Instead of you laying next to him, you stayed on top and you laid your head was on his chest. Even though you met today you wanted to stay like this.

"Want to have dinner tomorrow?" He asked. You looked up and blushed. He gave you an adorable yet sexy smile. You nodded.

After a few minutes both of you fell asleep.