Rap Monster

You were in the living room laying on the couch next to the fan because it was warm. You unbuttoned your shirt slightly. You fell asleep with the cool air in front of you. After a while you heard Namjoon call you. You were too lazy to get up so you just pretended to be asleep. As his voice got closer you wanted to smile. You felt him walking your way and you thought you were gonna lose it.

You felt his lips on your forehead and tried to pretend as long as you could until his lips made its way down your neck. "Deija why are you so beautiful and hot" he said. "Ask my parents" you responded. He jumped back which caused him to fall. You got up quickly and picked him up as you were extending your arm he pulled you down to him which caused you to be on top. He smashed his lips onto yours and you felt his hands roaming all over your body. You felt him unbuttoning your shirt. You sat up and took of your shirt which gave him enough time to take his shirt off. He sat up as well and leaned in and attached his lips on your neck. You ran your hands through his hair which always was a turn off for him.

"Get up" he said. You got up obeying him. He sat down on the couch. "Take it off" he told you and once again you did what he told you. You always loved it when he was in control. He then patted his lap meaning you sit on his lap, your back was against his chest. He grabbed your waist and made your heat feel his member. You let out a moan.

"Yah that's not fair why aren't you undressed" you said and smacked his leg which caused him to chuckle. "If it makes my babygirl happy" he said which caused you to blush. You loved it when he called you that when you're having your intimate moments. He carried you bridal style to your room which definitely caught you by surprise and he threw you softly on the bed while he took off the left over clothing he had. After a while he went up to your face and leaned and pressed his lips against yours. His lips against yours was always the best thing. You felt his hand going lower and you started moaning softly. He pumped two of his fingers into you which caused you to moan louder. He continued pumping his fingers you were sure you were gonna cum any minute. Right when you thought you were gonna cum he pulled out his fingers which caused you to groan. He smirked and then replaced it with his member.

He started slowly just to tease. You groaned again which cause him to go faster. He grabbed your wrist and put them above you causing him thrust harder. "Namjoon" was all you could say. "I'm cumming" he said in a deep voice. "Ngh me too" you responded after a few more thrust's you both came. He laid on top of you after. You played with his hair for a while. You also loved it when you guys had these moments after. It would remind of how lucky you are too have a guy like him. After a while you both drifted into a deep sleep.

~requested by lady_laufeysonkneel ~

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I'VE BEEN HAVING INTERNET PROBLEMS AND SCHOOL WORK.. HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED THIS (:.

SORRY IF THIS SUCKS.