Jimin

It was 11 PM and you were laying in bed watching TV in your boyfriend's shirt. You loved the smell of his shirt and you were missing him. He left for his tour a month ago. Only one week left and you get to see him. His shirt was full of his smell and you missed him badly. Just thinking about him drives you crazy. You decided to not do anything crazy and decided to go to sleep.

It was 4am when you heard noise downstairs. You jumped up. From your experience from watching horror movies never investigate thats how they die. You stayed upstairs, locked the door and tried to find a weapon. Sadly there was nothing to use so you hid in the closet. You heard the door jiggle, after that you heard some knocks, you grabbed your phone and immediately called Jimin. The knocking stopped and you heard the voice answer to someone, you were shocked because Jimin was here. You rushed and went to open the door.
"Yah Jimin you scared me" you said and hit his chest.
"Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend that just came from tour?" He said and gave you a hug.
"I'm sorry for scaring you babe." He said as he rested his chin on your head and whispered softly.
"It's fine but why are you back so early?" You said looking up at him.
"One of the members got sick and we ended it early" he replied.
"So you're all mine now." He said reaching down and kissing you passionately.

He picked you up without interrupting your make out session. He put you softly on the bed. After a few seconds you guys separated. Jimin took off your clothes minus your panties. He walks to his dresser and gets out 2 of his ties. You sit up wondering what he's going to do.
"Put your hands above your head" he demanded. You listened to him, the way he said it made you so turned on. He tied your wrists together tightly. As you try to put your hands somewhere comfortable everything went dark. Jimin covered your eyes with his other tie. Your senses heightened. You heard lot of movement and figured that he had taken his clothes off.

Jimin put his lips against your lips and made you lay down. He harshly cut off the kiss. He put your legs over his shoulders. His warm lips connecting with your thighs. Making his way to your warm core. You were softly moaning, you were getting a bit impatient due to the fact he kept going back and forth.

His lips finally connected with your core. His tongue and finger were busy pleasuring you. You were pretty sure you were reaching your high. You tried to warn him but he didn't let go and clenched your thighs closer to his face. After a few seconds you finally came, yet Jimin didn't stop he continued waiting for you to reach your high once again. You tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go. After minutes of him devouring you he finally let go. He made his way to your breasts and put one in his mouth while the other one was being groped and pinched. A mixture of pain and pleasure taking over. He started marking your neck making his way to his lips again.

He got up and finally pushed his erect member inside you. You let out a loud moan. One hand gripped onto your waist and another on your thigh. He started slowly just to torture you. You let out a groan and he smirked. He finally picked up the pace and went at an incredible pace that you couldn't control your moans. You were struggling to take his tie of your wrists. You wanted to touch him so badly. He saw you were struggling and took off the tie. You took of the other tie and dragged him down. You were clawing his back because you were so close, and couldn't control yourself. The room filled with moans and groaning.

After a few minutes you came. He continued because he was yet to finish. You knew hew was close due to the fact that he was going faster. You lost it and screamed holding on to his biceps. Finally after a few more thrust you and him came at the same time. He rolled on next to you and kissed you softly.

"Want to sleep or should I order fried wings, pizza and have another round?" He said.
"Well I am kind of hungry" you replied and laughed.
He grabbed the covers and put it on top of you guys as you start for your second round.
----------------
I FINALLY UPDATED, PLEASE ENJOY SOME KINKY JIMIN YOU GUYS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATED MORE.