Strange things

Some days later:

"Dinner's ready!"
I put some of what I cooked on a plate and give it to Ben.
"Please give this to Mickey."
"OK... OK...! Here Mickey!"
It was weekend and our parents were working late.
"Hey... Ben... after we eat, can you watch Mickey? I'd like to go see Silver..."
"Again that wolf? You don't have any social life... do something about that first!"
"No thanks! The pack is enough for me..."
"Thats why you don't have any friends!"
"Silver is my friend!"
"He's an animal! He can't think! He can't be your friend!"
"But he is!! He is my best friend!!!"
This was going to continue some time if...
"Brother... sister... don't fight!"
"I'm sorry Mickey.." I said.
"I'll stop if she understands that that wolf isn't her friend!"

At this I simply runned out the door. I never stopped until I got into the forest. I got on a hill and looked at the sky.

"Silver...will be forever my best friend...no matter what!"
As I looked at the up, two shining... things... crossed the sky. They were like stars. The clouds became pink and purple. The sky was so blue... it remembered me if Silvers eyes.
"What is happening? This is strange!"
I looked confused at the sky. A minute later I felt something behind me. I turned around.
"Silver!!" I said hugging him.

He stood there and looked at the sky.
(I wonder what is he thinking?)
I kept hugging him a long time. After some time I let go. Silver looked at me worried.
"Is fine... don't worry!"
(He doesn't look like he believe me...)
"Really..." I said.
(He still doesn't believe me.)
"Is my brother... Ben. He doesn't understand our friendship." I told him everything.

"Maybe I overreacted but... is because I have trouble at school. There are some guys that keep bullying me... is not that bad but... it's starting to get on my nerve"

Silver never stopped looking at me. I could feel his worry.
"But I'll be OK!" I said smiling.
"How about we go into the forest? I want to see the Alpha!" I said.
Silver nodded and then he started walking. I was right behind him.

After a while, we got to a cave. Silver howled and the scarred wolf came out.
"Hello Alpha! Its been a while... how are things around here?" I asked.
He howled and some other wolfs came out.
"Oh! Hey guys! I missed you all!"
The wolfs started running around me and playing just like a puppy. I smiled. I looked at Silver and then at the other wolfs.
(He's just like me... different.)
He was the only one with white fur. And just like my family, the others didn't really care.
"Well... I gave to go..."

As always, Silver came with me.
When I entered my house, I tuned up to my room, not wanting to talk to Ben. I thrown myself in the bed and I fallen asleep right away.