"My hair is my power..."

That was a night I'll never forget. It was the first night I spend with my best friend, actually understanding his world. It was the night when I started understanding my destiny... as a wolf tamer...

The next day I woke up near the waterfall. Silver was already up, looking at me.
"Morning!" I said smiling.
"Hi, Skila..." he simply said.
I got up and... realized that I was a human again.
"Hmm..." I said looking at my hands. "I guess I should go back..."
Silver looked at me and nodded.
"I agree but... before you go... you should know something..." he said looking a little worried.
"W-what's wrong?" I asked suspicious.
"Just look..." he said showing me the waterfall's lake. I walked closer and silently watched my reflection. It took me a while to see it but...
"M-my hair?! I-it's... not red anymore!" I said taking a few steps back.
"I suppose that your hair... is your energy source..." he said thinking.
"Huh?" I was confused but I remembered what he told me the day before.

I slowly walked through the forest, going back home. Silver was walking next to me, without saying anything.
"How I'm going to explain this to my parents?!" I asked a little scared.
I kept thinking until I reached the end of the forest.
"I have to go back..." Silver said and turned around.
"Oh... OK... bye!" I said and started running home.

"I'm home!!!" I said once I entered the house.
"WHERE WERE YOU?! WE WERE SO WORRIED!!!" my mother screamed when she saw me. Then... she probably saw my now brown hair. "What happened to you?" She asked worried.
"Nothing... umm... I... " I wanted to explain but I didn't know how.

My mother sighed.
"It doesn't matter... just don't go missing like that again!" She said and hugged me.
"OK..." I said and I hugged my mother.

Later, I was in my room thinking.
"Thank you... Silver... for showing me your world!" I said smiling.
I got up and looked in a mirror.
"I guess... my red hair... hides my power!" I said looking at my brown hair.
"This is something new..." I said inspecting my hair.
"Let's see what the others will think..." I said sighing and sitting on my bed.