Chapter 1 - Lonely

There once was this dude named Noah. He was pretty cool and hated his family.
     "It's not a phase!" he told his mom, "it's the real me!!"
     "Please stop, you're not emo" his mother answered.
     "YES I AM!!!" Noah yelled. His mother sighed and walked out of the kitchen.
     Noah stayed sitting at the table. He was wearing a My Chemical Romance shirt, a black skirt, and tights. He loved this outfit.
      "God, I wish Brendon Urie was here."
*later at school*
      Noah walked into the building and headed straight for class. As he ran, a piece of toast hung out of his mouth (a/n I'm such a weeb lmao).
      "IM HERE!!" Noah screamed as he kicked the door to his class open. No one noticed, as he does this every. day.
       "HI NOAH!" the teacher yelled back. "TAKE YOUR SEAT YA EMO!"
        Noah proudly sat down. He loves being emo. Heavy amounts of eyeliner were starting to smear down his cheeks as he kept sweating.
*later again lmao*
         Noah sat at lunch with his bff Vanessa. Vanessa LOVES Black Veil Brides and especially Andy Biersack. They both sit and talk about sandwiches for a while. Sometimes, Vanessa makes a joke about the milk fic and Noah laughs but gets mad.
         Vanessa had to leave early and Noah got upset. "Man, I really wish Brendon Urie was here." he thought.
*that night*
At 11:11pm, Noah made a wish.
"I WISH BRENDON URIE WAS MY DAAAAAAD!!!" and he then fell asleep.