Chapter 6 - Something Unpredictable

A/N: hi okay I've been pretty busy and not updating but tbh no one cares about this fic, I know, but whatever it's fun to write.

Noah woke up on January 1st and was suprised that he wasn't woken up by his mother or his alarm clock. Honestly, he wasn't sure why he set it.
       He sat up in his bed and stretched while yawning a bit. Noah looked at his phone and didn't have any notifications. Suprising.
        He threw his legs over the side of his bed and stood up, still incredibly tired. He opened up the DVD player and popped in the 3rd disk of the 2nd season of AHS. Slowly, the young child sat back on his bed and pressed the play button on his remote.
        Halfway through the disk, Noah's bedroom door suddenly swung open.
         "HEY WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN?" A familiar looking man stood in the doorway, looking slightly angry. He had a really large forehead, Noah noticed.
         "BRENDON!!" he screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ?!"
         "DON'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT!" Brendon Urie yelled back.
        "What?" Noah asked, very confused. "So you can yell 'fuck' at me but I can't say it back?"
       "Yes."
       "But why?"
       "Because."
       "Because why?"
       "Because I said so." Brendon said in a typical mother-like tone.
       "Wait why are you here?" Noah said, now asking the real questions.
       "Why would I not be? I mean, I am your father." Brendon replied, concerned as to why his son was asking this.
       "Since when???"
       "Since you were born, duuuh."
       Noah sat in utter confusion. He must be dreaming.
       "Where's my mom?" Noah asked after a few minutes.
       A single tear fell down Brendon's right cheek slowly as he remembered Ryan. He left him so many years ago. "Memories" started playing softly in the distance.
        Noah took a hint that he didn't want to talk about it.
        "Ok...well...what about Vanessa? Oh and my grandma?"
         "Vanessa should be-" Brendon was cut off by the doorbell ringing.
        "...oh there she is!" the forehead then ran out of the room to quickly answer the door.
        Noah's best friend happily skipped into the room followed by Brendon.
        "VANESSA!!" Noah shouted, hugging his friend. "How was the trip?"
        "What trip?" she asked.
        "...to see your grandparents or something.."
         Vanessa seemingly had no idea what he was talking about.
          "Well, you kids have fun!!" Brendon said excitedly as he left the room.
        "Isn't it weird?" Noah questioned Vanessa.
         "What's weird?" she asked back.
        "BRENDON URIE'S MY DAD!!!!"
       "Yeah...and? I've always known that..." 
        "NO BUT REMEMBER MY MoM??"
        "Uhm...kind of. Your dad doesn't like talking about him, though."
        "NO BUT MY MOM WAS BLONDE?? LIKE ME!" Noah was starting to get mad.
         "No, I'm pretty sure he was a brunette."
         Noah pressed his palm against his forehead.
        "Dude...what's up with you?" Vanessa asked, sitting down  on the floor. 
       Noah stared down at the floor and leaned up against the wall. He slightly cried out of confusion.
       "Okay...you won't believe me but here's what's going on.." and Noah began to explain his other life.