Chapter 2 - Almost Real

Noah's weekend was going to be AWESOME. He had planned to go to Hot Topic with Vanessa and then to some other emo places. On Sunday, they were both just gonna hang out and maybe watch some movies.
       But, his mom hates when he goes to HT. She also doesn't like Vanessa.
       Noah's grandmother is even worse. She forbids Noah to even listen to emo music. He gets away with it during class though.
       On Saturday morning, Noah woke up to a call from Vanessa saying she can't hang out. She had some family buisiness (a/n lmao spn) to take care of. Noah understood, but was very emo so he got pretty sad. He really wished Brendon Urie was there. He'd know what to do.
         Later on, Noah had snuck out to go to Hot Topic anyway, since his mother and grandma disapprove. Noah got like 3920286 American Horror Story shirts and a One Direction CD because why not?
           Lots of aesthetic stuff was bought, such as pretty nail polish and  pastel shirts and tights. He plans on not being so emo in the near future. His mother would be pissed.

*At night*
         Noah's mom kind of gave up on caring about what Noah did anymore. Same with his grandma. They just don't get it. Being emo needs lots of stuff. Including 1D merch. Noah's weird.
         His music taste ranges from various genres of music but he loooves One Direction but still loves emo
music.
        Anyway, it was 11:11pm, and Noah made the same wish as the night before.

       Man, he just really loves that forehead.