Chapter 3 - So Close, He Can Taste It

Noah hates bad puns. But, oh well.
        Noah woke up on Monday as he slept all through Sunday.
        "Yo what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!" he screams. His mother suddenly wakes up.
        "UHm swEATy what aRe You DOING you need to get ready." his mother told him.
       "uHm I need to take a shower, then brush my hair, paint my nails 5 times, pick put which AHS shirt I'm going to wear, and choose which skirt goes best with it also I need to find the perfect shoes and socks to go with it and I need headphones so I can run to school." Noah mentioned quickly.
        His mother had a blank expression.
        "Duh." Noah added. His mother walked out of the room, not even bothering to ask. Noah then did all those things within an hour and left for school.
        Suprisingly, Noah was slightly early.
        "Hey!" Vanessa called out.
        "hEy!1!" Noah responded. They both sat on a bench and talked about stuff. Noah occasionally screamed over Evan Peters and how hot he is. Casual.
         Noah's classes started minutes later and he rushed to beat the bell.
          "IM HERE!!" he screams. Some mumbled "hellos" scattered throughout the room and Noah took his seat. He then noticed an unfamiliar name written on the board. Oh, God. A substitute.
          Everyone started to flip desks and shout profound words at each other and Noah tried to calmly take his test. The kids kept knocking over stuff and the sub didn't even seem to care as she quietly told everyone to shut up. But, they didn't.
           Noah left the class early because he's a rebel.
           "wHY CANT BRENON URIE BE MY DAD?!" Noah complained to Vanessa at lunch, later that day.
           "I don't know, man." was all Vanessa could reply with. Noah screamed. Vanessa sighed and said "what is it this time?" 
            "One Direction," Noah replied.
           "Of course." Vanessa said while rolling her eyes.

           The rest of Noah's day was pretty good. No other shitty substitute teachers and he got some good grades on some tests.
           Though one thing wasn't right: Brendon Urie still wasn't his dad. And that's what he wished for one last time.