Chapter 5

They got back into the car. Harry could tell that there was something wrong with Louis, he wasn't okay. It was probably his mother that was worrying him. Louis then started to speak. "My mom still hasn't woken up. I really think I can't keep it together anymore. I have no one else, she's all I have. Every day I keep thinking about what will happen if I loose her. I really can't imagine my life without her. Ever since my dad left us when I was three, my mom was the one who had taken care of me. Raised me up, worked hard to be able to support the two of us. I love her so so much and every minute of the day, all these bad thoughts about what could happen to her just come up in my head and it...." 

Louis paused and continued "And I'm sorry that I had a breakdown in front of you a few days ago. I probably made you feel extremely uncomfortable and I'm sorry. I don't even talk to you much but I like you Harry, you seem like a really great person. But when we were finally going to have a conversation, I just broke down and ruined it all. I'm sorry." Harry interrupted "Hey don't apologise. It's okay to be sad, everyone has times when they're feeling down and I understand."

Louis nodded and gave a smile. " To be honest, I don't even know why I told you what I did. I barely know you. But guess it's just because I felt like I could trust you. I'm really sorry if I'm just clouding up your mind with my problems. And I'm really really sorry for what happened in the locker room. I shouldn't have kissed you like that. It's just that I was really down. I felt like that was when I was at my lowest point in life and nobody cared. All my friends didn't even bother to take a minute to look at me and realise that I wasn't okay. But you were there for me, you were there to comfort me. You made me feel safe and I feel like when I talk to you, all my problems and worries drift away for a while." A smile started to form on Harry's face and he felt his cheeks turn hot again. Suddenly, Louis leaned over and placed his hand over Harry's neck, pulling him closer for a kiss. This time, Harry just let the kiss ease in. Harry felt Louis' soft, luscious lips press against his. 

After what felt like minutes, they pulled away. Louis grabbed Harry's arms and said "I'm in love with you Harry. To be honest, I don't know why but I just am. Ever since I met you on your first day of school, I just couldn't stop thinking about you. I was confused. I never felt this way about a guy before so this was all new to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not homophobic or something like that. It's just that I've never been so in love with someone before. I've never even date anyone in my whole life. I guess I didn't say anything to you because I didn't know if you felt the same? I tried to push my feelings away but it never worked. I'm sorry if I never made the effort to talk to you, it's just that I was afraid that if I did, I would just fall deeper in love and if you didn't feel the same, I wasn't sure how I would deal with it. And when we were in the locker room, it only made me realise how perfect you are. I know that you're there for me when I need you and that's why I..." He was stopped when Harry suddenly crashed his lips onto Louis'. Louis leaned in kissing him back.