Playlist and Introduction.

Playlist.

ALIVESia

I saw my life in a stranger's face, and it was mine.

SHE WOLF Shakira

The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

KISS AND TELLYou Me At Six

You make the rules up as you go so I've gone and made some of my own.

THEY JUST DON'T KNOW YOULittle Mix

They treat you like a criminal but I'll still be your girl.❞

E.T.Katy Perry

Could you be the devil, could you be an angel?

TOXICMelanie Martinez

A guy like you should wear a warning.

MUSTANG KIDSZella Day

I've been hearing all these things about you, creepin' into all the things that I do.

SWEET DREAMSBeyoncé

You're the perfect lullaby. What kind of dream is this?

DADDY ISSUESThe Neighbourhood

I tried to write your name in the rain but the rain never came so I made with the sun.

THE MIGHTY FALLFall Out Boy feat. Big Sean

You think your only crime is that you got caught.

Introduction.

Black. The dark. Empty space. Blankness. A void. Nothing. All of that and more is what greeted me every time I came into consciousness. I couldn't perceive the world that I lived in, no matter how much I tried. My eyes have been rendered useless since I was nine years old, and all because of one silly crash.

You see, car accidents are kinda funny. Everyone worries about swerving into the wrong lane and flying out the window and death, yet it only took a little bump on the head to metaphorically kill me. That night, the back of my skull had smacked against the window, and the last thing I remember was squealing tires and my mother screaming. The damn seatbelt didn't save me; in fact, it snapped me backwards and caused my head to impact the glass.

When I woke up at the hospital, I was screaming for someone to turn on the lights. I nearly pulled the IV out of my arm from all the frantic flailing, and my mother attempted to soothe me and explain that I would have to live with the dark, the thing I had been afraid of since I was four. I cried every night for three months straight, until I understood that I would have to woman up and accept my fate. I was blind.

The following years have been tough for me. I learned how to use that pole thing, how to identify the colors of my clothes, read Braille, and walk around. I still hit things and fall, since I was born a klutz, but everyone in my family has been very supportive.

Everyone except my dad.

I had dreams, just like every other little girl. Mine was to travel the world as a famous photographer, capturing every beautiful moment on camera and seeing places that would forever be in my memory. I guess that dream was ruined the minute my drunk father decided to drive late at night and have another quarrel with my mother at the same time.

Maybe he feels guilty or something. Angry. I'm not sure. All I know is that now he hates me and can't be in the same room as me. But I understand him. Sometimes, I hate myself too, and I curse my ill luck.

MIA MCCALL :: INTP PERSONALITY ("THE LOGICIAN")

  INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic; in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types. No one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than INTPs – just don't expect punctual progress reports.

  INTPs are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when INTP personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When it comes to emotional support or advice in dealing with matters of the heart, INTPs are at a loss. It's not that INTP personalities don't feel – quite the contrary, they actually have very strong sentiments. But Feeling (F) is one of INTPs' least developed traits, making their emotional reactions strong, untrustworthy and naturally in need of being tempered by their well-trained logic and rationalism. While it may not be easy to establish true friendships with INTP personalities, once the link is made, they will provide years of understanding and thought-stimulating ideas, making them well worth the effort.