7. Why would you do this? (Part 1)

(JAYY)

        I opened the door to the simple house that now only occupied Haley, Evelyn, and me. I walked in, setting my jacket on the kitchen table and striding through the house to the kitchen. I set my car keys on the counter as Haley walked in and took off her boots. I turned around, leaning on the table and giving out a sigh. How could she even think to do this? Haley walks over, leaning over the edge of a chair. "You said it, man." I thought about the night that just happened, trying to figure out what to do next. Haley, on the other hand, thought about it out loud.

        "Jayy.. Are we going to tell her yet?" I looked off, wondering if that would be best. Eve's old enough. She needs to know. I looked at Haley and slowly nodded. "I'll tell her tonight. She deserves to know." Listening to the house, I could here the shower turning off and music playing. "Haley, go check on Eve." She stood up straight and saluted while striding away "Aye aye, captain." As Haley walked away and down the hall, I scrolled through my phone, trying to still sort out everything that happened. Why, Julie, why now? How could you even think to do this? You're her MOTHER. Does that mean nothing anymore? I gently planned out how I would even tell Evelyn, sorting out the ways she would react. I racked my brain.. How am I gonna do this? 

        I looked at the time. Haley's been gone for a while, I wonder what's going on? Getting up, I slowly saunter down the hallway, until I see Haley with her hands on her hips. I turn my head questioningly, huh? I quietly speed up my pace, and I hear Haley say, "You know what Jayy's gonna do to you when he finds out?" I reach Haley just then, putting a hand on her shoulder and calmly saying in her ear "When I find out what, Haley?"

(ON HOLD, READ BIO) I'll Be There For You.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें