Day 06 [12.18.15]

On the sixth day of Creepymas, my true love gave to me...
Six pointed scalpels, five dirtied hoodies, four sharp hatchets, three raw kidneys, two jars of blood, and a proxy symbol necklace!

"What do you mean?" Phantom asked coolly, pouring herself a glass of apple juice.

"Welcome!" Zalgo said cheerfully.

Silent cringed, "What do you mean 'Welcome'?!"

Darkness rolled his eyes, "Quiet down. You have major trust issues, woman."

Silent narrowed her eyes, "Be quiet or I'll fling you right back to the mansion. And I'm. Not. Kidding."

"Shutting up, shutting up now!" He exclaimed.

"Forgive me," Zalgo apologised. He pulled open a nearby door and there stood the Creepypasta family, looking tired yet eager, Santa Clause hats on their heads.

Silent and Phantom screamed, "THEY LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS TIME ZOMBIES!!!"

"What do you mean? They look absolutely fine," Darkness said, rubbing his eyes.

"Nyeh! He looks tired all of a sudden!" Cherri exclaimed.

"I'm fine," Darkness said, yawning.

Silent and Phantom narrowed their eyes at Zalgo, who just shrugged.

"Тніѕ іѕп'т апу кіпd оf ѕіgп тнат ше'ге пот епеміеѕ. І ѕтіll lоатне уоu," he said.

"Figures," all four of them said.

Phantom stood up and tapped BEN, "Hey, BENNY Boy, you awake?"

He just blinked and nodded in response.

"Erm... can you talk?" Silent asked awkwardly.

BEN shook his head, and the girls crossed their arms.

"I knew you were up to somethin'!" Silent exclaimed.

Zalgo shook his head, "They came to me this tired. They all said four strangers left their mansion and went looking for them."

"Four st... strangers? W-what?" Silent stuttered.

"They must've forgotten who you were," Zalgo was now smirking widely.

Suddenly Silent's eyes brightened up, "Yes! We didn't eat that pizza!!!"

"What?" Phantom asked.

"That conveniently delivered pizza!" Silent exclaimed.

"Ohhh... oh yeah! Thank goodness for suspicions!" Darkness cheered.

"That and instinct," Cherri agreed.

"You caught me," Zalgo clapped, and the Creepypastas standing there took deep breaths in.

Jeff shrieked the moment he saw Silent, Phantom, Darkness, and Cherri.

"Who the hell are you four?!"

Silent screamed and threw a brick at him.

"Ow!" Jeff exclaimed.

"The heck is wrong with you, lady?!" E.J shouted.

Phantom gasped, "They really don't remember anything!"

"They probably don't even remember that they're from a family of clumsy, psychotic killers..." Cherri sweatdropped.

"Oh, no," Phantom muttered.

"What?" Darkness asked.

Silent silently pointed upwards with a shaking finger, "Oh hell no."

"What is that?!" Darkness asked, scrunching his face up.

"Uhhh..." Jeff muttered.

Seconds later, all anyone saw was black.

\●/●\●/●\●/●\●/

"Did we... did we get knocked out agai- AH! THE LIGHT! IT BURNS!" Silent screamed, covering her eyes with her hood.

"It must be the daytime, but last I remember, there weren't any windows open. In fact, there weren't any windows at all," Phantom recalled.

"Hey, Zalgo and his minions must've done a touch up on the place!" Cherri joked.

Everyone laughed.

"What do you mean touch up? Those have always been there," Zalgo said, sounding like he was offended.

Silent snickered, "Didn't seem like it."

Zalgo growled and she scowled right back.

Darkness rolled his eyes, "Instead of waiting around and arguing with Zalgo, let's figure out a way to escape!"

"Maybe we should do that after Zalgo leaves the room," Phantom said, crossing her arms.

"Oh, quit the bickering! He left already, and you two would've known it!" Cherri exclaimed in frustration.

"Uhhh... we could leap out the window," Silent suggested.

"Oh my Zalgo, no! What is it with you and jumping out of windows?!" Darkness asked, hugging himself.

"It's fun!" Silent shrugged.

Darkness crossed his arms and sat there, head turned up.

"Okay, how about this - Phantom, Cherri, and I leap out the window, and you drag the Creepypastas out the door?" Silent asked sternly.

"On second thought, let's just leap out the window," Darkness said quickly.

"Can we rest first? I'm still tired," Phantom yawned.

"Yeah, we all are. Let's take a little break before we go..." Silent muttered.

\●/●\●/●\●/●\●/
Words: 666

WAIT-

WHAT-

OMG, GUYS-

666

ASDFGHJKLHHHHLLHJ

OH MY GOD.

DO YOU GUYS-

HA.

HAhaHAhAHaHAHA.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OHMYASGORE.

BYE.

NO.

OMFG.

PHANTOM AND SMIRKY BELONG TO THE AWESOME TheNightPhantom.

SILENT AND CHERRI BELONG TO ME.

CREEPYPASTAS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

TOODLES!

~A VERY TERRIFED SILENT INSANITY