Day 10 {12.22.15}

On the tenth day of Creepymas, my true love gave to me...
Ten sacks of bricks, nine bags of candy, eight bars of chocolate, seven ruby apples, six pointed scalpels, five dirtied hoodies, four sharp hatchets, three raw kidneys, two jars of blood, and a proxy symbol necklace!
(I even added bricks to it... I'm horrible.)

T'was the 22nd of December, and all was chaotic in the Creepynoodle residence.

Wait, why are you narrating this like it's "The Night before Christmas?"

Heh, heh... ayy, what're you doing here? You're distracting me from my narrating!

Sorry! Just saying that if you wanna start the chapter off like that, you should do it on Thursday...

Yeah, yeah, I got it. Now, shoo!!!

Alright, alright... bye!

Ahem. Let's start that over, shall we?

Лфлфлфлфлфлф

"Guys... there's three days until Christmas... what do we do?! We still need the food and everything, and our girlfriends are coming over tomorrow!" Darkness exclaimed.

Silent and the girls had pulled up beach chairs and were sipping pineapple smoothies from coconuts, sunglasses on their faces.

"Figure it out. We're on vacation today," Silent said calmly.

"We deserve a break!" Phantom exclaimed.

"Eh." was all Cherri said.

Soon, almost everyone else was running around, grabbing things and dropping them.

"Could you turn down the crashing? It's way too loud," Silent said coolly, sipping her smoothie.

"You'd understand if you actually helped!" Smiley said, rolling his eyes.

"Lighten up. I'm, like, super tired. And my legs hurt," Silent said.

"Plus, we were the ones that have to deal with most of the chaos here!" She added.

"But you start the chaos a lot of the time!" Smiley exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Silent smirked.

BEN narrowed his eyes at her, "You dirty yum-yum stealer and all your yum-yum stealing friends!"

"Right back at ya, ya yum-yum raidin' midget!" Phantom shot back, snickering.

"Speaking of that, I wonder where all my chips went... you know, the sixty bags of them that were in all my bags when I got here..." Cherri said loudly.

BEN stomped off angrily.

"Got what was comin' for him," Silent said, snorting.

"HELP!" Darkness screamed from the next room over, which was the- actually, I dunno. This mansion is big, guys!

Anyways...

"Oh my gosh..." someone said.

Then laughter was heard.

Silent stood up quickly and dashed into the room.

She tried to hold back some laughter, but failed.

"Oh my goodness... Darkness, not again!" She said.

There stood Dark Link, covered in twenty pie tins worth of, well, pie.

Silent took a picture, cheering.

She ran out, cackling and hopping back onto her beach chair, settling in and continuing to sip her smoothie.

"Ahhh... this is the life," Cherri said.

Then a big stick flew over their heads.

"STICK!" Silent and Phantom screamed.

Just kidding! (XD)

Then, the horrifying Pie Monster - er, I mean - pie covered Dark Link wandered into the room, making the girls fake scream.

"I get it, I get it. I look awful," he said, rolling his eyes, from the looks of it.

"Not just awful. You look absolutely terrifying!" Silent gasped dramatically.

Phantom cackled.

Cherri snickered.

Silent took her phone out and snapped a picture of him, eyes sparkling sinisterly.

"What are you gonna do with th-that p-p-pi-pic-picture?" Darkness stuttered.

Silent waved her phone around, eyes darting all over the place.

"Nothing too embarrasing~"

"Oh no," Phantom said, laughing.

"Someone's in trouble~!" Cherri sang.

Silent was looking down at her phone, mumbling to herself.

"Aaand... done!" She said happily.

"What did you do?" Darkness asked nervously.

"You'll find out soon enough~!" Silent said.

Phantom leaned over and looked at her phone screen, and so did Cherri.

"Soon enough meaning tomorrow!" They snickered.

Darkness gulped.

"Oh no..."

"Oh, yes~," the girls sang happily.

"Zalgo help me..."

\●/●\●/●\●/●\●/

Words: 638

1738! XDDDD

I'm not feeling 100% better, but a lot better.

Big thanks goes to TheNightPhantom for that. ^u^

LilWish3s helped a little, too. :)

... and so did ToxicKatz. :D

I am tired. Very. Very. VERY. Tired. So tired I used periods instead of commas. XD

I have outfits to make, yes, but I don't know when I'll have the time. If I can't get 'em by Christmas - or, I should say, Creepymas - I'll get 'em by this Saturday, I promise.

Toodles!

~Silent Very Bored and Tired Insanity