Creepymas Eve! {12.24.15}

Yzen is Jeff's girlfriend. Yulynn is BEN's girlfriend. Yvion is Darkness's girlfriend. Yven is L.J's girlfriend. These creative names belong to none other than the equally-as-fabulous-as-me TheNightPhantom. Oh, and herself (Phantom) and Smirky belong to her as well. :3
-----^^^^^^^-----

On Creepymas Eve... I got everything I wanted! (XD)

"Good to see you all!" Silent yawned.

"You guys, too," Yulynn smiled.

"Uhh... wh-what are you girls doing here so early?" Darkness smiled nervously, covering up a stain on the couch by leaning on it in an awkward position.

"What do you mean? I told y-" Silent was elbowed in the rib by Jeff, who glared at her.

She hissed at him, "Watch your movements!"

"Ain't that familiar!" Yzen rolled her eyes.

"Now, as I was saying," Silent smiled sweetly, "I do recall telling you they'd arrive on the 23rd."

Darkness laughed anxiously and frantically attempted to clean the stain BEN had carelessly made by spilling soda on the couch with napkins, trying to look casual as possible.

"Oh, please, that stain doesn't matter. It's only the BEN thing to do," Silent rolled her eyes.

Darkness sweatdropped and quickly dropped the napkins in the garbage can.

"So, we heard there's some sort of a party?" Yvion asked, smiling.

"Yeah, actually. Today we're all gonna get our outfits arranged," Silent said through gritted teeth.

"No amount of apple juice can cure the irritation of picking out a damn outfit with Trendy!" Phantom exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Then it must be bad," Yzen sweatdropped.

"It probably is," Silent said worriedly.

"Silent, Phantom, darlings~! I need you!" Trendy called, as if right on cue.

Phantom collapsed from fear and Silent shrieked and clung onto the nearest thing possible.

"I... can't... breathe..." Darkness said, face turning purple.

She let go and shrieked even louder, making the girlfriends laugh and the boys cover their ears.

"Did you two hear me? I need you, now!" Trendorman snapped.

Phantom and Silent held onto the railing of the staircase weakly, slowly walking up the steps.

"You'll never be forgotten!" Yulynn said sadly.

They all shook their heads as the two friends got sucked into the feared abyss of terror that was Trendor's room.

》》》》》《《《《《》》》》》《《《《《》》》》》《《《《《

A girly shriek was heard, and need I say, it wasn't Silent nor Phantom. *evil but fabulous cackle*

》》》》》《《《《《》》》》》《《《《《》》》》》《《《《《