Day 07 {12.19.15}

On the seventh day of Creepymas, my true love gave to me...
Seven ruby apples, six pointed scalpels, five dirtied hoodies, four sharp hatchets, three raw kidneys, two jars of blood, and a proxy symbol necklace!

"Silent? Phantom?" Darkness asked, poking them softly with a stick he'd found lying around.

"WAKE UP!!!" Cherri screamed.

"I'M UP, I'M UP!!!" Silent shrieked.

Phantom awoke with a jump, nearly falling over the moment she stood up.

"Guys... look outside," Darkness said, gesturing the girls over to the window.

Silent squealed, "It's a Creepymas miracle!!!"

"What is it, exactly?" Phantom asked, confused.

"It's... it's a... no. It's the idiots! They're alive! I can't believe it!" Silent exclaimed.

"Sweet! Let's gooo!!" Cherri cheered.

"We don't even have our coats!" Darkness exclaimed.

Silent smirked and pointed to a coat rack holding some very comfy looking coats on it.

"We can't steal those! Zalgo knows who the heck wore them!" He said.

"They're just coats. It doesn't matter who wore them. Finders, keepers, losers, weepers," Phantom said, crossing her arms.

"Alright, alright," Darkness rolled his eyes.

They all snatched a coat off the rack and slipped them on, and without a second thought, leaped out of the window, landing with a hard thud noise.

\●/●\●/●\●/●\●/
Words: 207

I know this is short. And it sucks. I'm tryin' mah best, okay?! XD

Oh, yeah, let's pretend the last chapter was never unpublished and edited. XD

....

I'm still terrified about it, though. If you read till the end of it, you'd know.

Smirky and Phantom belong to the incredibly fabulous TheNightPhantom.

Silent and Cherri belong to me.

Creepypastas belong to their rightful owners.

Toodles!

~Silent