Fuck this shit I'm out

^Fab as fuck^
Recently my camera roll has been full of Kpop,Hetalia,Haikyuu and No.6... And I'm upset cause one of my friends told me one of my favourite BTS members (Suga, I love Jimin as well) looked ugly. she. said. ew. And SHE SAID SHE IS GOING TO TAKE JIMIN FROM ME AUGHHHHH! Ok now before I start ranting like I did I'll start writing ^_^

Disclaimer: All characters owned by: Hajime Isayama!

Jean's POV

"Neig- I mean cough Armin?"

"Hey Jean, how are you feeling?"

"Meh"

"So... Normal?"

I glare at Armin and he smiles.

"You know, You worried Marco quite a bit."

I sigh.

"Yeah, I know"

Marco had left to talk with Sasha for some reason and left only when Armin came in and said he needed to check up on me and it would be fine. God that guy. He's to considerate. He's like the son of God himself.

I was a bit flustered as Armin laughs, pats my shoulder and stands up. I try to stand with him but he pushes me down gently, and walks to the door.

"Guys you can come i- aw"

Wondering what he saw outside my question was soon answered by a chorus of squeals from Krista, Mina and Hanna. What the fuck is happening?

"Ehe"

I hear Connie's embarrassed chuckle and start smirking as he and Sasha walk into the room together. Seeing my smirk Connie attempts to frown but Sasha grins at him causing him to grimace from trying to smile and frown at the same time.

"Hey Con-man I see you've finally picked up a woman"
"Oh shut up same goes to you you know"
"What do you mean?"
"Oh right for you it would be a man"
"Huh?"

I was about to pester him with more questions when suddenly someone rushed in next to me. I looked up to se a bright light. Am I dead?

"J-jesus?"

"Freckled Jesus is here"

I snap back to reality to realize that "Jesus" was actually just Marco and I wasn't dead. Thank god.

"Hahaha nice one Marco!" Eren laughs smacking his back. I glare at him for hurting Marco. "Ahaha Jean I'm fine." Marco smiles causing me to blush I think because everyone has started to snicker.

"Wow guys.. R-really mmatur-re..." I mumble looking away and down at my bed sheets. Marco giggles. I guess I made him happy. Good.

"Anyways what's up? I mean you were talking for a long time I think"

Everyone frowns or sighs with annoyance as Armin nudges Bertholt.

"Oh, sorry Armin."
"So?"
"Well..."

He explains it to me and as the story goes on I kept feeling more and more pissed. I will get them I swear.

I grit my teeth "I'll kick their sorry ass to space and beyond" they stare at me for a second then they grin "Thats so Jean of you" Reiner says

"Do we have a plan?" Krista asks Armin who shrugs

"If everyone's in"

Without hesitation we all reply.

"Dam right bowl cut"
"YMIR! Yes of course Armin!"
"It's our problems as well"

I looked at Marco who was grinning his little angelic grin of his and I swear I almost died from internal fangirling and then he turned to face me which actually almost made me pass out again so I slapped myself to keep me awake.

"Jean! Be careful you might pass out again!" Marco says cornered holding my wrists in a way that I couldn't continue slapping my face. Which surprised me and so now I was a burning tomato oh joy.
.
.
.
.
.
Suppppper short chapter because I just want to up date because I haven't in a long while sorry so here it is I'll update again soon until then bai.