Bitch what

^JARCO AUGHHHHHHH<3^
I can't believe this but.... ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO SEE EXO!!! (Kpop band) WE GOT TICKETS! BTS WHY AND GOT7 WHY COME TO CANADA'S WEST COAST PLEASE! One day... Just one day (pun intended) sorry you guys probably don't get any of this ahahaha.... Continuing on! (By the time I've published this I've already gone and it was just AMAZING my throat hurt so much after though from the screaming/fangirling haha)

Disclaimer: All characters owned by: Hajime Isayama

Sasha's POV

We quickly waved to the boys who were now heading back to their cabin.

I smiled especially wide for Connie and we all clapped for Jarco as Marco was currently carrying Jean on his back, it was the cutest thing ever! Meanwhile Reiner was awkwardly trying to wave at Krista but Ymir was hugging her tightly and glaring at him.

I roll my eyes as Eren attempts to push Annie towards Bertholt while Annie try's to push him towards Mikasa.

I love my friends.

Hanna looked especially sad to see her Franz go but we eventually went inside the cabin and closed the door.

"So..."

They all look towards me questioningly.

"So...?"

"What do we do next?"

"Sleep?"

"Sure" I shrug and climb the ladder and flop onto my bed.

"Night"

Mina turns the lights off and runs into bed. As everything grows still I almost fell asleep but then Krista climbed down her bed and I believe asked Ymir if she could sleep with her. I silently "awwwed" along with my cabin mates as they cuddled together.

Sorry Reiner.

I quickly fell back into my almost sleep and dreamt of today's events.

And the future.

Who am I kidding? I dreamt of food and how hungry I was. Does that count as a nightmare???

~Timeskip brought to you by fandom feels~

"Sasha get up."

I bolt upright praying that commander wasn't here to wake me because everyone had already left, But then I hear the voices of the other girls as they get up and I fall back to sleep.

Just a few more hou- cough minutes.

"I guess I'll just go to breakfast wit-"

*Hunger senses on*

I sprint out of bed and run to the bathroom, clothes in hand and practically jump into them. I then run out of the building to see Hanna waiting for me.

"Hanna-san! You're such an kind person!" I cried as she laughed. "Ok ok let's go"  we walked, I mean I practically ran to the cafeteria with Hanna jogging beside me. Many people are already sitting and eating, along with most of my cabin and the boys.

"Good morning guys! Wait, where's Mina?" I ask
"fuck I forgot to wake her up again..." Annie mumbles rubbing her forehead in annoyance. "I'll go get her." And with that she leaves the table to go wake Mina. Again.

-Insert cricket noises here-

"Well uh, good morning!" Armin waves, noticing the seriously awkward silence that was building up quickly and starts a really forced casual conversation with Krista.

"Krista isn't it nice out today?"
"U-uh yes! Yes it is!"
"The sun sure is nice!"
"Y-yyea! I love the the uh warmth it gives off!"
"SodoIwhatacoincidence"