Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When I was looking at the two young boys, you can tell the difference between the two. Sonnet would make himself more confidence, and as for Sparrow, he has a more of a fragile look. He seemed more scared of me than his brother. I started having Anthony back up a bit, since he was scaring my mate more

(The only way, I realized was when he was shaking viciously, Anthony was standing very closely to him)

Sparrow stopped looking at me knowingly that were mates. Did he not wanna be mates? Was this not what he planned?

He's 15 years old, and he's trying to live his damn life not have an old man by his side

Ares.

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't supposed to add a comment to that? Im sorry my lord

I roll my eyes as I hear Ares and his sassy remarks then I notice a pair of eyes looking at me. It's Sparrow he's looking at me weirdly and I try to give him a small smile but he backs up more from where he was. Sonnet noticed, I saw he was trying to hold back from growling or showing aggression to me. Which I may give Grey props to that he raised his kids right.

I sense another presents near me and I knew it instantly who it was.

As I turn around, I see Charles Grey, (Father to Sonnet & Sparrow). You could tell, that Grey was trying to keep himself in check, and also trying not to seem disrespectful, during the situation. Sonnet is the very first one who notices, His father's eyes go wide, Sonnet started signaling for brother to get up. Struggling, Sparrow got up with both of his legs shaking like crazy. That's when I see a certain sign on both of their hands. They are both....

Omegas?

Grey doesn't want to greet me, since he runs to his two boys and was hugging both of them. They both hug back then you can hear Grey saying something to them. Then he lets his sons go then turns to me.
"Alpha Red I may have to apologize for my sons wondering into your territory" Grey put out his hand for a handshake. Hm. I waved off his hand not trying not to make seem rude then looked dead into his eyes.

"There's something we need to discuss" I tell as monotone as I can he looks back at his sons then looks at me. He nods as I signal him to follow me as I see a car pull up. I look to my side trying not to make in noticable he had Sparrow next to him  tightly close to him but Sonnet, he stayed behind. I look in front to see Anthony already getting into the car. Lord give me the patience for this.

❅ At the Pack House ❅

When I enter the house, the first thing I see is chaos & destruction everywhere. There were two young epsilon wolves in the middle of the entrance. Everything in the entrance becomes completely frozen. Someone was about to die today. Both of the young wolves, bowed down in my presence. I quickly shake my head towards them, then made a hand motion for Grey to follow me to my office. As the two of us enter into my office, I can already feel my mom taking to both Sparrow and Sonnet.

As I enter my office, I wait for Grey to be inside. I shut the door behind him & I signal him to sit as I got to my chair.

"Alpha Hayes I do deeply apologize for my boys-" I cut him off before he can apologize more.

Some pathetic excuse from an Alpha

"Your boy's aren't my concern right now" I tell him in a monotone tone he looks at me then you can see the serious in his face start to form.

"Then what is the issue then Alpha Hayes?" He ask me leaning back into his chair then crossing his arms.

Rude.

Will you shut up Ares? I'm trying to do my Job here.

"Sparrow is actually, it seems like your son is-"The swing of the door had cut the conversation off. It was our packs nurse she looked scared.

"Alpha Grey your son has-" Grey stood up from the chair and was begin to walk when Sparrow came running onto the room. As I was thinking he was running to his own father as Grey got on one knee and was ready to hug Sparrow. He passed his father then ran to me held onto me.

For being 5'0 he reached my stomach he started bawling his eyes out. I look at Charles he looks at me weirdly.

Pick him up

Ares not-

Logan pick him up

I got him from the waist and picked him up. He wrapped my arms around my neck then wrapped his legs on my waist.. More like my stomach. Shit. This felt to normal this feel to...

Good? Like he belongs their?

Will you please shut up already Ares?

"Please d-don't leave me..."  I heard Sparrow whisper quietly, as his arms became tighter on my neck. I let out a small breath then kiss his forehead. This is so informal of me, having a Alpha watching me holding his son.

"Alpha Hayes, Sparrow brother is in the hospital" The nurse said I look at her question so did Grey. "He.. had a fight with Frankie sir"

"Do you know why?" I ask her she looks at the floor. It can't be this bad.

"Supposably Frankie is Sonnet Grey mate" She said quietly but enough for Grey to hear.

Fuck.

~
Throw shade to my editor who delayed all my books because he wouldn't edit (: