Chapter 15

You could feel the power radiating off of Ares. Ares slowly walked to me as I was prey. Ember being a huge pussy we both felt like bowing. The urge slowly took off and bow then I listen to deadly growl.

You will not ever bow to me understood?

I hear a deep voice tell me in my head. I wonder how he can mindlink when we're not in the same pack or fully mated. I stand up then he licked my face. I playfully snapped at him then run off to the wolves. I was a tiny wolf which meant I could get around easily around. I could hear Logan on my trail but soon I don't hear anything. Then out of nowhere, I see him pounce on me which surprised me.

We playful wrestle with each other in our wolf forms. Then something made us all freeze.

A howl, howl in pain

Logan stops then looks at the direction of the howl.

Packhouse now run

I look at him then his wolf runs towards the howl. I run towards the packhouse making sure I kept low of it was a rogue roaming around the pack lands. As I come close to the packhouse I see Anthony mate waiting for me with some clothes. She spots me and looks amazed at my coat.

I walk towards and she hands me clothes. She turns back to the packhouse. I run behind a tree and shift back to my human form I put on the clothes. I walk back to her I can feel how panicked she is. She looks at me then rushes me inside to the packhouse. I knew everyone was in the saferoom which was in the basement. We both walked down to the basement and she does a special knock. They open then I see all the mothers with their kids. I see this one guy with a baby in his hands. I felt a pull towards them.

I slowly walk towards the guy, he looks up then he looks surprised that I had approached him.

"O-Oh hello Luna" He greeted me, as he kept trying to soothe his child.

"Hello, what's your name?" I ask him as I look at his baby.

"Ryder Luna," He tells me as he looks up at me giving a quick smile. "I'm sure you're wondering why I'm in here not out there."

I nod, wasn't going to deny the fact curiosity hit me as why.

"My wife is a warrior and well I take care of our little girl, Elizabeth" I look down at his child. She was a cute baby. I then hear a knock at the door. One of the warriors opened the door, it was my mate. Logan looked at me.

"It's safe now" He announced then he walked towards me. Then he got close to my ear.

"Your mother helped the rogues come into the pack. Your father is waiting for you in the living room."

---

This chapter is short due to me not having the time to write but at least it's something am I right?