Chapter 13

| Sparrow POV |

I woke up to my head on something really hard, it was also very comfortable. Then everything came back last night.

I look to see it was Logan, I was on top of him as he had his arm around my back. It felt so nice to be in this position. He looked so peaceful and stunning. My mate.

He's stunning, our mate is handsome mine mine mine

Ember on cue as always, he was just jumping around in my head. He moved a little scared I woke him up. He opened his eyes to look at me. He shined me a smile.

"Oh hello beautiful," He said in a hot raspy voice. I blushed I hid my face by planting my face on his chest. He let out a chuckle. "As much as I just want to stay here forever I need to pee and also I need to speak to your parents today"

He flips us over so he's on top I'm on the bottom. Let me just you this is a nice position. He kept getting close to me as he's about to kiss me and I is going fast. He gets off of me, then walks away.

Fucking tease

I groan and hid my face with my hands.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen where I see someone cooking breakfast. The girl looks back and lowers her head as she sees me.

"Oh! Luna pardon my breakfast will be done in a bit" She rambles out moving fast to grab plates and cups. I could smell she was an omega.

Omega's usually are born small and petite. Very fragile very few live past 5 years old. I had alpha blood and so did Sonnet so we had a good chance of living but due to my mother being sick. We were born omegas.

"Don't worry, take your time" I reassure her she looks back gives me a nod. You can tell she's relieved.

I sit on the counter watching her cook you could tell my presence made her tense.

"Hey bitch what are you cooking?" I girl with blonde hair in booty shorts and a tank top walk over to the omega. She didn't see me.

"S-Sausage and eggs" She stuttered, scared of the blonde girl I assume.

"Again? Your so fucking useless" She told the omega. Without knowing my wolf let out a growl. Then the blonde girl finally noticed me. She raised an eyebrow.

"Who the hell do you fucking think you are?" The blonde girl says as she growls back at me. Not wanting to submit.

"Last time I checked he's your Luna and I told you to leave Olivia alone" I see Anthony in the doorway. The blonde bitch looks terrified and looks at me. She bows her head and runs off. I then see Anthony walked over to the omega and hugged her from behind. Is this his mate?

"A-Anthony our L-Luna is here!" The omega let out worried.

"Oh he doesn't mind, he's more or less happy to see my beautiful stunning mate," Anthony tells her as he kisses her forehead. Then lets her go walks over it the stool next to me.

I gave him a small smile then the omega looked at me gave me a smile nervous smile. She really was the beautiful long red hair and blue eyes. I now looked at what she was wearing. She was pj's and a big hoodie who I am will be assuming is Anthony's.

"Isn't she a beauty?" Anthony asks me as his head on his hand. He looks like a lovesick puppy.

"She is something," I told him. He just looks at her so happy and in love. Of course, this comes to end quick.

"Isabella, I'm done with you! I can't with you anymore!" I hear a familiar voice yell and I knew it was my father fighting with my mother. I rushed over to the living room. My mother was sitting on the couch crying as my father is standing up crying also.

"Charles I'm sorry!" She cries out to my dad but you can see the pain of my father.

"I always thought you if you as my amazing mate MY MATE! No, you were here trying to get into someone else's mate pants" My father tells my mom you can hear the hurt coming out of his mouth.

What?

"Oh look truth finally comes out right Isabella?" Angela walks into the living room seeing the scene in front of her.

"I'm sorry Charles I'm so so sorry! I love you" My mom tells my dad but my dad just shakes his head and walks out of the living room leaving my mom to cry.

Then everything connected, my mom had tried getting with Logan's dad this is why she doesn't want me with him. She doesn't want me with him because she couldn't stand to look at the mess she made.

I see Sonnet rushing to my side, looking confused about why our mother is crying.

"She cheated on dad Sonnet," I told him, his face changed he looked hurt but confused. He gave a nod then looks at our mother.

This world is just crushing down.

---

So how are you enjoying it?